Friday 5 June 2009

Doubletrouble



Paxman: Name/Age/Location/Sex?

doubletrouble: Jennifer 31 Chicago, IL Female

Paxman: Profession?

doubletrouble: Stay at home mother

Paxman: cool, how many little ones do you have?

doubletrouble: I have 2 little boys 3 yr old and 1 1/2 yr old

Paxman: hehe so not old enough to be mafiosos yet?

doubletrouble: Oh god no!!!!
doubletrouble: LMAO


Paxman: Marital status?

doubletrouble: Do I have to answer that LOL?
doubletrouble: I'm engaged


Paxman: lol congratulations! Do you have a date set soon?

doubletrouble: We keep setting one but things happen in life that take over so right now no.

Paxman: oh i see good luck with that! ok, so can you tell us how you first got mixed up with the online mafia world? And how long ago was this?

doubletrouble: I got mixed up in mafia world started out in the little world of myspace.com, which was very boring after a while, then received a message about Mobsterlord..not sure from who but checked it out started that back end of Dec. 08
doubletrouble: and since then i've been addicted to that game and joined like 4 others along the way.


Paxman: hehe so you are one of the few who didnt come down the TMB route! Is ML your main game still or have you moved on to other games?

doubletrouble: ML is still my main game, however play a couple other a little more then ML..but trust me ML I keep very close eye on LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
doubletrouble: its too addicting to leave lmao


Paxman: hehe ok well lets go back to the start of your experience on ML. What round did you join? What fam did you first hook up with? And who showed you the ropes?

doubletrouble: Oh god give the blonde something to have to think about lmao
doubletrouble: kidding
doubletrouble: I started around round 29 i believe it was, and started out with Farls, for about 2 rounds showed me a little, then proceeded to join with TONYG in Northend MOB
doubletrouble: tonyg showed me a lot in such a short amount of time, and was great, learned a lot.


Paxman: did it take you long to pick everything up? Or do you have any embarassing stories of things you were doing wrong which you can reveal?

doubletrouble: That i recall no embarrassing moments, Well not yet in my eyes anyway...But i picked up very very quickly almost to quick,
doubletrouble: was trusted after about only 2 months of play,


Paxman: hehe ok, so were you mainly a collector during that time or were you more attracted to killing?

doubletrouble: No way was i attracted to the killing aspect of it, I was a very very good collector of the family and pretty much have remained that way... doubletrouble: my fiancee is the killer of us he plays as well!

Paxman: oh your fiancee plays too! Did you invite him to the game or was it the other way round?
doubletrouble: LMAO funny story this is

doubletrouble: He used to sit and watch me play for the first few months and was wanting and itching to play himself, so once we got another computer hooked up
doubletrouble: he joined himself and became just as addicted as I did...


Paxman: haha! Did he join MOB with you too, or did you become enemies lol?

doubletrouble: Nope he joined right up with me in MOB, and follows me around like a lost puppy lmao so joking
doubletrouble: he'll laugh when he reads this lmao!!!!


Paxman: haha.. ok so how long did you continue at MOB before leaving and why did you eventually leave?

doubletrouble: I stayed with MOB up until about late round 40's, reason for leaving, not seeing eye to eye with a certain DON of the union, didn't want to leave but pretty much was told to???

Paxman: oh great controversy! LOL. Can you give more details about what the disagreement was over?

doubletrouble: Well from my end of issue, was because this particular person would tell me to do one thing, the other 2 would tell something different, so never knew whether coming or going..
doubletrouble: also he would say I will do this if you do this, and well never stuck to his word...so by that point I refused to stick around ONLY and ONLY because of him..


Paxman: can you tell us who the person is? Or a clue? lol

doubletrouble: Oh do I have to LMAO!!!
doubletrouble: awww why not who cares he knows I dont like him!!!

doubletrouble: it was Shawn


Paxman: hehe we have seen in previous interviews that he is a very controversial person on the game! Were you angry when you left or were you happy to get out?

doubletrouble: between me and him there were VERY heated words, I'm not one to back down, I can get nasty,
doubletrouble: happy to leave from him yes, happy to leave northend not really a few people that i grew very close to and felt bad, but just couldn't as long as he was around

Paxman: are there any particular close friends you made there that you had to leave behind which you would like to mention?

doubletrouble: TemptressG, and KB...grew friendship even outside the game world..and was very hurt by leaving them..but still chat outside of the game world

Paxman: ok so where was your next move to after you left MOB?

doubletrouble: Moved with Blood/Darkside with The_Jackal...

Paxman: and how did you like this family? Did they have a similar style to MOB?

doubletrouble: I loved this family, and they no way had the same style as MOB...Jackal was more willing to work with us, and share time in the spot light if you know what I mean!!!

Paxman: hehe so you had a better relationship with him than with Shawn? Tell us about your opinion of Jackal and his strengths and weaknesses?

doubletrouble: Jackal has a great personality, even outside the game yet another friendship ive grown very close with...
doubletrouble: strengths i would have to say is, he is a very good leader over a lot of people, most part knows what he is doing,

doubletrouble: weaknesses, sometimes like most players or in mafia world, trusts people to easily


Paxman: Yes Fuckaface also mentioned this problem with trusting people. Since you are a good friend of his, can you give us an insiders view on exactly what happened?

doubletrouble: I wish you wouldn't ask that? LMAO
doubletrouble: but ok only for you

doubletrouble: Well to sum it all up it boiled down to, about 10 rounds ago i would have to say jackal at time was a big dropper, like many others, and was working with dytel and joker, they decided that jackal was going to take the round as towards the end jackal

doubletrouble: was being attacked so he immediately sent all money to dytel who only wanted 2nd place and creds, well he ended up winning the jackpot, which was supposed to be split, then next round joker only wanted the first place win medal, and well jackal spent and let joker have it

doubletrouble: and between dytel and joker they ran with the money, and came back trying to state that they only did it because they wanted to teach him a lesson that he can't just run every round...

doubletrouble: which I find funny seeing as there are a few others I could mention that think they can do the same thing and has happened time after time and I've only been here a short time and have seen that?

doubletrouble: So needless to say jackal got screwed over alot of money...all because whiners like dytel and joker, state all we wanted was the creds...


Paxman: ouch! So you dont buy their story about it being over the creds they lost out on for 2nd place?

doubletrouble: no becuase if you think about it the first jackpot was up to $2700 if they split, 2nd place creds only cost like $500 or so...so you're still making a profit buy the creds you lost out on and you still make money.
doubletrouble: I think this whole issue got blown up way too much..and I got stuck right in the middle of it. All i ever heard was I was the next best thing to Jackal, which not sure if compliment or not LMAO


Paxman: did you get to be close friends with Dytel and Joker before this happened? What do you think motivated them to do this?

doubletrouble: I met Dytel and Joker, through Jackal, and Dytel was pretty much the only one i spoke with, and grew a friendship with him...
doubletrouble: as far as what motivated them, all I was told was they wanted to teach him a lesson that you can't steal the rounds all the time,

doubletrouble: Well I say if Jackal was going to steal the rounds, or run them over and over why would he be nice enough to share them with dytel, or even joker for that matter who never even dropped that particular round...


Paxman: hehe ok.. well can you tell us what has been your favorite round so far and why?

doubletrouble: To be honest I dont have one that sticks at this moment

Paxman: lol ok well a round that you enjoyed a lot even if it wasnt your absolute fav?

doubletrouble: well than i would have to say it was the 2 mini rounds that I won back to back...not sure what round that was early 30's i think...
doubletrouble: was really busy running the whole thing by myself, as Jackal left me in charge, so it was fun...but at least I made sure the $100 winning went to Jackal..and funny how that works

doubletrouble: ROFL


Paxman: lol wow two back to back! It must have been hard work running everything.. Did you enjoy it or do you prefer to take a back seat and let other people take charge?

doubletrouble: Its hard work have to make sure you're up every 3 hours as your turns max out, and alot of messages from people wanting certain things, also need to make sure you rank people so..I like the challenge part of it
doubletrouble: and I obviously did a great job or I wouldn't have won 2 of them back to back

doubletrouble: LMAO


Paxman: hehe congratulations on that! Ok time to show the love! who are your best friends on ML and for each person please give the reason(s) why you like them

doubletrouble: Oh where to begin doubletrouble: first off would have to be TemptressG, she was the first person I grew a great friendship with, even outside game world..recently we've had our ups and downs due to the game...but she is the one true person, who is funny, outgoing, and just all around great person.
doubletrouble: KB is another one, he is just a awesome person all around, very funny, and just love him to death

doubletrouble: Jackal, he's just a great friend also even outside the game world, but taught me alot, and took me in and gave me things that I honestly deserved for the work I put in...no matter what I will never stop being friends with him..

doubletrouble: Cat, rebelchick and Yoh-Boo are the other girls in the game that are nice to speak with and good players of the game

doubletrouble: RealZ, can be annoying at times, but a very funny person, joy to have around
doubletrouble: Also Luca, he's is one of the funniest, craziest people ive ever met in my life..can't wait till the day we get chance to hang out in real life.....
doubletrouble: A, madness, Farls, wonderful guys to deal with and great players also, fun to talk with

doubletrouble: King_Tut...he knows why I like him, he still suxs at poker though LMAO!!!!!

doubletrouble: Ghost, he can be a little arse at times, but still a funny, outgoing, perverted person..also very sneaky, sneaky player, but good

doubletrouble: Demon, joedaddy, Rebel, Haroon, again grown friendships with them, good players also

doubletrouble: Tonyg even though we've had our issues, still appreciate what you've taught me, and will always commend you for that.

doubletrouble: I think thats about it, if i forgot anyone please dont hold it against me LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!


Paxman: haha what a long list! But does that mean your fiancee isnt one of your best friends? LOL

doubletrouble: Oh crap I knew I forgot about someone LMAO Love u dear!!! Yea he's the killer of the family, and even outside the game he means the world to me dont know where I would be without him
doubletrouble: now i'll probably hear it later for you reminding me
doubletrouble: thanks lmao


Paxman: hehe we can always edit it and put it at the top later ;)

doubletrouble: oh cool good

Paxman: Ok well lets take a few questions on the ML community! Who would you say is the funniest person on the game?

doubletrouble: that would be a tie between Jackal, and madness...they both have me in tears sometimes on how funny they are!

Paxman: lol. Hottest mafioso?

doubletrouble: Can i pass on that question LMAO...
doubletrouble: kidding

doubletrouble: Yummy aka my fiancée, is the hottest in my book, but right behind him would have to go with Jackal. Sorry just love those cheesy smiles and faces he makes


Paxman: Smartest person?

doubletrouble: I would have to put that mainly to TONYG, as in a whole he is a very smart player, and person..

Paxman: Nicest person?

doubletrouble: I have 3 people for this answer

Paxman: thats ok!

doubletrouble: TemptressG, she knows why! KB, all around sweetheart, and Jackal, great friend till the end, and makes me laugh to much!

Paxman: Stupidest person?

doubletrouble: I plead the 5th on that one?
doubletrouble: lmao


Paxman: lol

doubletrouble: but i would have to say being the blunt person I am Shawn!!!!!!

Paxman: lol can you give a reason too?

doubletrouble: can hardly understand what he's saying and when he plays he never knows whether he's coming or going in the game, one min he says one thing, then turns around and does another
doubletrouble: that was the big issue as to why i left!!!!


Paxman: How and why did you choose your name?

doubletrouble: I chose my name because of the two little boys i have so close in age, im in DOUBLETROUBLE lmao

Paxman: hehe, did you name your fiancee 'yummy' too? or was it his own choice?

doubletrouble: no actually someone else named him that before he even joined the game
doubletrouble: I will not mention who though...they know who they are
doubletrouble: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paxman: lol I hope it wasnt another woman

doubletrouble: Stop it!!!!!!!!!
doubletrouble: lmao

doubletrouble: but yes yes it was


Paxman: hehe. Who do you trust the most and why?

doubletrouble: This is such a hard question due to recent events happenings on the game...I honestly still would have to put that to TemptressG, always and forever, but also Jackal, and Yummy are top on the list along with her doubletrouble: why because temptressg has never given me a reason not to trust her, always been there as a friend, Jackal, he's just a wonderful person, no matter what always thinking about others before himself, and Yummy well thats obvious I love him always

Paxman: Best poker player?

doubletrouble: Me LOL
doubletrouble: joking

doubletrouble: hands down TONYG


Paxman: do you play a lot of poker on the game?

doubletrouble: Yes i play it alot and do pretty good, as i've won quite a few here and there placed in top 3 alot..

Paxman: Most popular person on ML?

doubletrouble: Right now at this current moment in ML..would be jackal, for some reason everyone is gunning for him..things have somewhat calmed down, but hey wouldn't be a mafia game if there wasn't one person people were after doubletrouble: LMAO

Paxman: lol..Biggest rankwhore?

doubletrouble: I'm sorry to say this but I would have to put it to 7th element, and shady...they follow where ever the biggest money/winning family is....can't trust them for nothing

Paxman: Most loyal Mafioso and who they are loyal to?

doubletrouble: I would have to say TempressG, very loyal player and is loyal to TONYG always

Paxman: Is there any player you would never hit not matter what happens between you?

doubletrouble: I would never hit TemptressG..i always made a promise that i would never hit her..

Paxman: Most and least selfish players?

doubletrouble: TemptressG, is least selfish player doubletrouble: most selfish player 7th element

Paxman: The one person you hate the most?

doubletrouble: Shawn without a shadow of doubt!!!!!

Paxman: hehe I thought that was coming! Who do you think hates you the most?

doubletrouble: Right now, there are probably alot in MOB, I dont think they hate me, just dont like my game playing...but I say oh well everyone plays in there own way

Paxman: does that upset you, or do you not mind too much?

doubletrouble: At first it did, because of the harsh words that were said, but to be honest I just look at it as haters, Everyone goes through it in this game play one min its someone, next time you turn around its someone else LMAO

Paxman: lol have you ever lost your cool on the game?

doubletrouble: You have no idea how many times i've lost my cool on this game....too many to count..not too proud of a few of them

Paxman: can you mention the last time it happened and what was it over?

doubletrouble: Nah I think that one i'll keep under wraps as certain people were involved and dont want to do that to that person

Paxman: hehe ok..Mafioso you most suspect of being homosexual?

doubletrouble: LMAO
doubletrouble: thats a hard one,

doubletrouble: not really LOL!!!!! I would have to go with GHOST to stick with the rest of the bunch lmao sorry GHOST!!!!!!!!!you talk about it way too much for you not to be

doubletrouble: LMAO


Paxman: haha
Paxman: If you could give advice to 5 people on ML, who would they be and what advice would you give to each person?

doubletrouble: Jackal, needs to not put so much trust in to people so quickly....
doubletrouble: Shawn, learn how to treat people with respect in order to get respect back.

doubletrouble: Dytel, not to act like a 5 yr old child, over something as simple as not getting creds but winning money..

doubletrouble: 7th element, quite always whining that you need someone to buy packs for you, cause you dont get paid till 3 days later when you know damn well your just a broke ass high schooler...and just want everything handed to you


Paxman: Best Killer? and Best Collector?

doubletrouble: Hands down would have to go to Ghost and The_Wolf
doubletrouble: Best Collector, honestly have to put myself, at the top somewhere lmao...but over all A would have to be my choice


Paxman: Best looter?

doubletrouble: Fuckaface is top, but RealZ is up there too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paxman: Mafioso you would most like to meet in real life?

doubletrouble: TemptressG, and Jackal

Paxman: Wolf says 'you are a girl', how do you respond to this?

doubletrouble: Of course I'm a girl, I have boobs so yes that makes me a girl...LMAO

Paxman: haha!

doubletrouble: Did he figure that out all by himself doubletrouble: LMAO

Paxman: lol Mafioso you would most like to see a picture of?

doubletrouble: King Tut, wanna know the face behind the bad poker player LMAO...joking king

Paxman: hehe Person/Fam you would most like to hit?

doubletrouble: Shawn, if i was the killer type would gun for him as much as possible, but i'm not so leave it alone for now!!!!! doubletrouble: LOL

Paxman: hehe can you tell us a secret about someone on ML?

doubletrouble: nope cause then it wouldn't be a secret now would it?
doubletrouble: lol

Paxman: damn lol.

doubletrouble: lmao


Paxman: What do you think of admin on ML and are there any changes you would like to see them make?

doubletrouble: Amigos is a sweetheart, Jimmy is a nice person, fun to talk with, joe and fusion aren't on much to talk to...but as far as changes so far just keeping a closer eye on multis accts, and cheaters..other then that love ML

Paxman: Coming back to today, are you still rolling with Jackal or have you joined another fam?

doubletrouble: I am with another family now, as jackal is taking a break so staying with a family that enjoy very much

Paxman: lol does that mean you cant say the name of the family?

doubletrouble: Sure does? lmao

Paxman: hehe ok. What remaining ambitions do you have in the game?

doubletrouble: To some day some how win the damn jackpot LMAO...but seeing as how I've noticed that no free players has ever won except maybe once...then I dont for see it happening
doubletrouble: lmao


Paxman: lol.. what do you think of the balance between free players and supporters? Is it too
hard for the free players to do well?

doubletrouble: I believe it a little, as you dont see to many free players getting much without the help of others...but when i mean free players i mean people who dont even buy packs or nothing for a while i was a supporters...

Paxman: oh i see. do you have any ideas about how admin could make it fairer for the free players?

doubletrouble: Honestly not sure, but would be nice if they did..to give other people a chance at something that seems like the same odds of winning the Mega Millions lottery lmao

Paxman: haha! ok tough question. who have you been most disappointed in?

doubletrouble: Yup sure is a tough question
doubletrouble: gonna make me think

doubletrouble: lol

doubletrouble: no one in the game that i can think of right off hand...things happen, words are said at heat of moment so i can't say im disappointed in anyone


Paxman: hehe good answer! ok this may be another tough one to fess up to! How many hours do you spend on the game on average every day?

doubletrouble: Wow!!!! I spend more time then I should thats for sure...at least 8 hours out of the day im on these games...
doubletrouble: if only i could make money for doing that lmao


Paxman: haha its like a full time job! Would you call it an addiction? Or could you stop if you wanted to?

doubletrouble: I call it addiction...can't even get away have canceled plans to make sure i'm around

Paxman: any plans to quit or dont you want to think about that? lol

doubletrouble: No i have no intentions of ever quitting i just can't see it happening

Paxman: ok now for the personal questions. Feel free to answer these in as much or as little detail as you like.
Paxman: When were you happiest?

doubletrouble: Happiest would have to be the day I met Yummy, since then just been wonderful life, ups and downs of course, but the birth of first child could not compare to any other happiness i've had in my life.

Paxman: What is your earliest memory?

doubletrouble: Being born a military brat? earliest memory i have, is when my father used to take me out onto the base and let me sit in the tanks and trucks...lol

Paxman: lol where would you most like to live?

doubletrouble: I would love to either stay right here in chicago, IL...or in Indianapolis, IN...where my fiancée is from both are great places and lots of fun things to do

Paxman: What was your most embarrassing moment?

doubletrouble: OMG!! time to really think
doubletrouble: I only have one, that i can think of and i'm sorry but im choosing not to answer that lmao


Paxman: lol
Paxman: Which living person do you admire the most and why?

doubletrouble: My mother, as she and I are so much alike in the aspect of we do everything for others, before we think of ourselves, she has taught me things in life dont come as easy as you would like them too...also that no matter what family is or should always be there for you

Paxman: To whom would you most like to say sorry and why?

doubletrouble: Wow what a question
doubletrouble: My father, just because I feel I didn't live up to expectations in life that he had for me!!!!


Paxman: How do you relax?

doubletrouble: Relax what is that? LOL...i have two little boys there is no time for relaxation...

Paxman: hehe

doubletrouble: but when i get the spare time just like to sit back and watch my shows with yummy, and thats about it.

Paxman: What single thing would improve the quality of your life?

doubletrouble: As of right now I wouldn't change anything in my life, times are rough in the economy, but for everyone not just us..so we make due with what we can and just live day by day

Paxman: What is the closest youve come to death?

doubletrouble: I was involved in a car accident that invovled a semi truck which decided to run a green light when i was coming from the other way he was turning to get onto highway
doubletrouble: stated he didn't see me and well hit my front end of at the time ford escort GT i had and it spun me around and pushed me into a light pole

doubletrouble: i thought i died that day...


Paxman: What does love feel like?

doubletrouble: to me it feels like no matter what happens in your life, or goes wrong there is always that support, or arms to just keep you safe...your heart and stomach fills with tingles so to speak

Paxman: Have you ever said 'I love you' and not meant it?

doubletrouble: No i have not...i've only said it to 4 people relationship wise and meant it every time

Paxman: Describe your ideal man

doubletrouble: Do they even make them anymore..if so where can I buy one lmao
doubletrouble: hehehe


Paxman: haha

doubletrouble: would have to be someone who is outgoing, funny, loves to just go out at the drop of a dime, do anything at a moments notice, have a personality, i like mine tall, and handsome..but looks not too picky about

Paxman: What was the greatest kiss of your life?

doubletrouble: OMG!!! R u serious?

Paxman: lol yes

doubletrouble: honestly ive had only a few long relationships..and yes loved the kiss but the greatest one would have to be the day i meant yummy..it was just one of those kisses that made you melt and want to come back for more..or just lie in their arms forever

Paxman: When did you last cry and why?

doubletrouble: I cry alot so, there are many i can tell..but one recent one that sticks out would be the fact that my fiancee is getting laid off next week from his company..and dont know whats going to happen

Paxman: oh im sorry to hear that :( Do you believe in God?

doubletrouble: I believe there is a god

Paxman: What is your favorite book?

doubletrouble: Anything by Steven King

Paxman: Fav food?

doubletrouble: Homemade Italian food is my all time favorite

Paxman: Fav song?

doubletrouble: oh gees doubletrouble: thats a hard question i have so many to pick from
doubletrouble: would have to be this one

doubletrouble: brian adams - everything i do i do for you



Paxman: What is your favorite word?

doubletrouble: LMAO..you seriously want to hear that

Paxman: yes!

doubletrouble: ok here goes.....DUMBASS
doubletrouble: ROFLMFAO


Paxman: hehe
Paxman: If you could edit your past, what would you change?

doubletrouble: I would change the fact that i chose love over finishing college for someone who didn't love me in the end

Paxman: What is the worst thing anyone has ever said to you?

doubletrouble: That would have to be recent, i was called deceitful, despicable, and narcissistic...and the most selfish self centered person..

Paxman: ouch! and the nicest thing anyone has said to you?

doubletrouble: How much of a wonderful mother I am!!!!

Paxman: What is trait do you most deplore in yourself?

doubletrouble: My temper/attitude would have to be it

Paxman: What is the trait you most deplore in others?

doubletrouble: Backstabbers and liars

Paxman: If you could do anything with anyone for 1 hour, what would it be and with whom?

doubletrouble: Honestly I would love to be able to have a romantic dinner just me and yummy for 1 hour...if we ever get that chance LMAO

Paxman: What has been your biggest disappointment?

doubletrouble: Not finishing college like I should have

Paxman: How would you like to be remembered?

doubletrouble: As the funny, outgoing, flirty, fun loving person that I am.

Paxman: Finally, what is the most important lesson life has taught you?

doubletrouble: That things happens for a reason, and no matter what life throws at you, you need to just live each day as each day could be your last!!!!!!!!!

Paxman: Thanks a lot for your time doubletrouble! Do you have any final messages you would like to send out before we conclude?

doubletrouble: Just that its been fun with everyone regardless of what happens...and look forward to future rounds!!!!
doubletrouble: Thank you Paxman for interview

11 comments:

GHOST said...

awww yes i am sneaky:)
and thanks for saying me and wolf are best killers:D some ppl dont want to accept it coz they hate us..but u did..cheers


p.s i am not homo just pretend sometimes lol:hihi:

Tempt said...

Thanks Jenn for your kind words.....I really appreciate them, truly. Not always been easy like you say, but I'm always here for you.

Stupid bloody game anyway LOL

The 'other' Jen.

xx

GHOST said...

:hihi: yes u are right thats why i have 00ed all the unions in the game on my own..hihi one round i 00ed all blood fams and wasnt enough for me had to 00 and all mob..b4 two rounds 00ed and all prateronias hihi here is the record of ml 15mil kills made by ghost all ak kills!beat it fucker!lmao

A said...

A very interesting read, lots of controversial topics!

"Everyone goes through it in this game play one min its someone, next time you turn around its someone else LMAO"
-- very true!

"your heart and stomach fills with tingles so to speak"
-- sweetly phrased

Oh and you forgot to mention the 'intimate' conversation between DHW and I you were privy to on msn! hehe

Shady said...

not bad not bad, couple things u got WAY wrong though, lemme fix those up a bit...


#1 if i am such a rankwhore and i go to wherever the most cash is, then why a few rounds ago when u guys were making a "comeback" and had all that money i didnt come back to u guys? i stayed with tarantino didnt i? yes yes i did.....



#2 u know damn well u picked the wrong best looters lol i mean the ones u picked aint bad


but BEST goes to GHOST and SHADY, u know that ;)

doubletrouble said...

Shady you wish you were the top of best looters, im sorry but hands down i would give ghost the killer not looter..and he knows it...and as far as a few rounds ago with all that money..we weren't even together anymore so get your facts straight before you run your mouth off..everyone knows the truth about you..so oh well

Shady said...

its funny when little noobie players think they know whats goin on lol


yea i ganked 2tril a few rounds ago when u guys had that cash, then after ganked over 200bil, last round ganked 360bil, must i go on? if u have eyes DT i suggest u look at the awards every once in awhile and you'll see my name up there with most money ganked :)



and u guys were together, Troy made a fam with u in it, jeff in it, 7th in it, joe daddy in it, probably EC, which is ur guys main crew so quit actin like i dont see whts up


get YOUR facts straight

GHOST said...

all i know is i am best killer and looter:) when i loot, i loot a least 500bil and the speed i do my looting is flash ones, ask my victims if they ever saw me:) lol

doubletrouble said...

well of course i dont like you...i have no problem with ghost and never will...just like to talk shit with each other...shady your just shady..and regardless, i still put ghost up there which in my eyes..is more the killer than anything LMAO

PsychoSid said...

Nice Interview.
Interesting Reads.
And nice COMMENTS
haha..
Shady...damn..
Quit Messing Around

-StereoKid-

Shady said...

i aint messin around