Friday 23 January 2009

Dark Hustle

Paxman: Name/Age/Location/Sex?

DarkHustle: Charlie/28/philadelphia/M

Paxman: Profession?

DarkHustle: Restaurant Manager/ addict

Paxman: lol addict to what?

DarkHustle: way too many things.. DarkHustle: WORLDMOBS. COM is my new favorite...

Paxman: lol.. Marital status?

DarkHustle: Im NOT married yet.. DarkHustle: but soon.

Paxman: hehe good look with that! So tell us about how and when you first discovered the online mafia world?

DarkHustle: actually it was on accident in 2005. I was looking for a game, but stumbled into rd 14... DarkHustle: TMB ran my life for 130 rds...

Paxman: wow so you've been playing for almost 4 years? which game did you start with?

DarkHustle: TMB... I don't play that one much anymore... it isn't that I don't like it.. DarkHustle: oh wait.. DarkHustle: I don't.

Paxman: lol.. what was it that changed your mind about that game?

DarkHustle: I saw how other sites were run, and were not run by the big supporters. DarkHustle: its tough when the big boys dump a G into the game and I wonder how my rent will be paid...

Paxman: ah so you think its too t easy for the big sups to do well by just getting out the credit card?

DarkHustle: yes I do. DarkHustle: its like this DarkHustle: how well can i do if I have 100k DU vs 1,000,000?

Paxman: hmm yes but what about the game's running costs? if there are no big sups, surely the game would die?

DarkHustle: not necessarily.. there is always spots for advertising, just look above us.. an ad for amazon.com... DarkHustle: that wasn't free for amazon...
DarkHustle: but hey... I can't be jealous DarkHustle: I am a supporter.. lol

Paxman: lol ok so just to get it straight, your ideal game would be one where there would be no option to buy creds and the game is funded entirely by ads?

DarkHustle: hahahaha DarkHustle: not a chance DarkHustle: its a win/lose DarkHustle: at least for me.

Paxman: oh because you wont be able to buy creds anymore in a game like that?

DarkHustle: HEY! this is an interview, not an interrogation!

Paxman: lol
Paxman: hehe ok well lets talk about your time on TMB.. What fams did you roll with while you were playing there?

DarkHustle: I started with RedRum for most of a round, and then went with Phoenix for 60 rounds, then went to Cosa_Nostra for the rest of them...

Paxman: oh ok, and what would you say was the main focus of each of those fams?

DarkHustle: well Phoenix and COsa were warring fams.. DarkHustle: but I didn't really learn how to war until ML.. lol

Paxman: i see. was the ability to war the main thing which attracted you to the games in the first place?

DarkHustle: I can honestly say that I have no idea what made the games stick with me...

Paxman: lol thats interesting, how do you explain it to friends/family if they ask you about it?

DarkHustle: I lie.. I say I am doing some work... DarkHustle: (thats where the addict comes in)

Paxman: hehe secret habit? how many hours would you say you devote to the games on an average day?

DarkHustle: I try to log on at least once a day.. BUT when I do get on, its usually for an hour or two... So i guess that isn't so bad...

Paxman: ok so how many games do you play at the moment and what are they?

DarkHustle: I play MobsterLord, Themafiagods, and WorldMobs.com.... they are the only 3 i play at a time...

Paxman: lol ok lets take a few questions and ML. what round did you first start there and which fams did you start with?

DarkHustle: round 1, and I really don't remember what fam...

Paxman: oh lol, do you remember what you did during the next few rounds after?

DarkHustle: yeah.. I definitely do.. lol DarkHustle: I was a loner for quite some time.. DarkHustle: i taught myself how to loot DarkHustle: I started hitting this guy... I won't ever forget the wars me and him had.. It was EVERY round for probably 6 or 7..

Paxman: lol who was the guy?

DarkHustle: Emcee DarkHustle: that huge pimp

Paxman: haha he didnt mention this in his interview. How did you become partners after this?

DarkHustle: well, he bought me dinner, and flowers.... DarkHustle: lol DarkHustle: i dont' remember who messaged who... DarkHustle: but one day, a message gets sent, asking why we don't work together instead of warring.
DarkHustle: we decide to give it a try... DarkHustle: thats how DarkRaiders were formed... and for 20rounds, it was just me and him. making names for ourselves... DarkHustle: we hit anyone and everyone. DarkHustle: we were ruthless

Paxman: i take it you were both looters?

DarkHustle: yes.

Paxman: tell us about the life of a looter. What are the postive and negative aspects of playing as a looter?

DarkHustle: really there are no negatives...
DarkHustle: you keep a set amount in the bank.

DarkHustle: very LOW DU

DarkHustle: almost no guns

DarkHustle: no drugs
DarkHustle: no alcohol
DarkHustle: and you rob anyone in range.

DarkHustle: then when you log off,

DarkHustle: you get zeroed

DarkHustle: then you have revenge.
DarkHustle: so no negatives...

DarkHustle: BUT you really don't make all that many friends...


Paxman: and it was looting purely for the fun of it or you had a banker who gave you something in return at eor

DarkHustle: we ranked EVERY round.. lol DarkHustle: we were good at what we did, and we were compensated well for it...

Paxman: can you tell us about who you worked with and what was your relationship with them like?

DarkHustle: I can. DarkHustle: DR worked with DonJon and the Renegades for a while. until a substantial chunk was stolen.... DarkHustle: then we went to Shawn with Mob, and he ALWAYS kept his word... DarkHustle: then we ranked ourselves a few times.

Paxman: oh yes Emcee told us that after a while you started taking on more people and trained them in looting. What was the motive behind this decision to expand?

DarkHustle: absolutely. not necessarily to have more than one fam, but to make ours a stronger family DarkHustle: our "trainees" are still with us... lol DarkHustle: carlito DarkHustle: Jun DarkHustle: Vito DarkHustle: Where is Crow? DarkHustle: uhhh.... DarkHustle: lol DarkHustle: those were the CORE...
DarkHustle: now we have Flesh, who has proven herself round after round... and Smizz, geezus that kid will do anything... lol

Paxman: which graduate of the DR looting academy are you most proud of?

DarkHustle: shit.. that isn't fair. DarkHustle: to come from nothing to where they are now... DarkHustle: I'd have to say flesh. DarkHustle: best overall?

Paxman: yup

DarkHustle: damn DarkHustle: i don't know... honestly.. everyone I mentioned is amazing.. Flesh has come the longest way though...

Paxman: lol thanks.. what do you make of the non-DR looters on ML?

DarkHustle: some are good. even real good.. fuckface a few rounds back probably was one of the most memorable

Paxman: cool ok before we continue with your personal story, lets take a few questions on the ML community. Who are the Funniest people on the game?

DarkHustle: Chucky. hands down. DarkHustle: and Jun and Vito's lovers quarrels are fantastic... DarkHustle: Loco is pretty funny, but Emcee wears fake ray-bans

Paxman: lol smartest person?

DarkHustle: A

Paxman: Stupidest person?

DarkHustle: KURT

Paxman: reason?

DarkHustle: damn there are so many...

Paxman: lol

DarkHustle: he doesn't listen DarkHustle: he doesn't care DarkHustle: he doesn't think DarkHustle: to put it nicely

Paxman: Best Killer? and best collector?

DarkHustle: best killer who doesn't get the recognition: InsaneBiatch DarkHustle: collector? me DarkHustle: lol

Paxman: Biggest Liar?

DarkHustle: also me. DarkHustle: lol

Paxman: haha

DarkHustle: nah, I'd have to say DJ... sorry bro.. you took 700Bil off us.......

Paxman: Most honest?

DarkHustle: any DarkRaider

Paxman: Hottest mafioso?

DarkHustle: hmmm DarkHustle: hottest? DarkHustle: I keep hearing about how hot perfectscorpion is...

Paxman: If you could give advice to 5 people on ML, who would they be and what advice would you give to each person?

DarkHustle: DarkRaiders- DarkHustle: It was a pleasure. DarkHustle: Kurt- DarkHustle: fuck you

Paxman: Who do you trust the most?

DarkHustle: Emcee DarkHustle: no questions asked

Paxman: Have you ever lost your cool on the game?

DarkHustle: yes I did.. The incident with 700 Billion missing.... DarkHustle: that was DR best round. DarkHustle: then our money goes "missing" DarkHustle: and at EOR our banker is over 1Tril, and takes lvl 4... but fucks us...

Paxman: what was the explanation you were given about that and what do think really happened?

DarkHustle: he was attacked. DarkHustle: but your attacker don't usually send the loot back... DarkHustle: and that is all i will say about that

Paxman: lol
Paxman: ok Mafioso you would most like to meet in real life?

DarkHustle: I have 2 that I would like to meet. DarkHustle: Jun, and Emcee.

Paxman: Nicest person/people?

DarkHustle: JUN DarkHustle: to me at least... DarkHustle: not to vito

Paxman: lol
Paxman: Person/Fam you would most like to hit?

DarkHustle: i dunno. DarkHustle: probably Tarantino DarkHustle: I like wolf... DarkHustle: i respect him DarkHustle: BUT DarkHustle: everyone tells me we'd lose... DarkHustle: I don't like that.
DarkHustle: So I'd say Tarantino

Paxman: Is there any player you would never hit not matter what happens between you?

DarkHustle: Emcee. DarkHustle: we have had our wars... DarkHustle: and Str33tz.. DarkHustle: poor guy. DarkHustle: lol DarkHustle: I like em both... crazy respect for the two of them.

Paxman: Which person would you most like to join your fam?

DarkHustle: well, since last round, I joined his... DarkHustle: A is definitely one player I would want... DarkHustle: as a DarkRaider DarkHustle: but there is also chucky, loco, Krazy, the_Wolf DarkHustle: and Mickey DarkHustle: christ i can't forget him..

Paxman: Biggest rankwhore?

DarkHustle: hmmm... DarkHustle: Ichi

Paxman: lol reason?

DarkHustle: just seems he is always in the top 3...

Paxman: can you tell us a secret about someone else on ML?

DarkHustle: I can tell plenty.. DarkHustle: but I won't. DarkHustle: I'm a DarkRaider...

Paxman: the secret is you are a DR or you wont tell because you are a DR?

DarkHustle: you decide the way to take it.. thats the secret...

Paxman: haha
Paxman: Mafioso you most suspect of being homosexual?

DarkHustle: hahahaha.. Imma jump on the bandwagon... Ichi.

Paxman: What do you think of admin on ML and are there any changes you would like to see them make?

DarkHustle: Jimmy does a great job.. They even made some changes that I recommend...

Paxman: oh which ones?

DarkHustle: small ones... DarkHustle: they will remain quiet.. DarkHustle: i can't handle it if they were someone elses too... DarkHustle: BUT i am harassing him DarkHustle: on another... DarkHustle: wanna hear it?
Paxman: yup!

DarkHustle: I bet you do... DarkHustle: lol

Paxman: lol

DarkHustle: a don who can effectively run multiple fams... DarkHustle: simply by clicking on the switch between fams link DarkHustle: clever huh? DarkHustle: there are many more details...

Paxman: you mean like a union boss who can jump between his fams as he likes?

DarkHustle: sure do.... sort of... DarkHustle: but as a union boss, you don't have to request an invite.. you can just do it. DarkHustle: kind of like admin fuckin with you on your fam board.....

Paxman: lol what response have you got back from Jimmy on that one?

DarkHustle: he is definitely working on it.. DarkHustle: or so he says DarkHustle: lol

Paxman: lol Favorite emoticon?

DarkHustle: I dunno DarkHustle: :JD:

Paxman: lol are you looking them up?

DarkHustle: yup DarkHustle: does that make me lame? DarkHustle: the Jack Daniels one..

Paxman: lol no but Yoh-Boo knew it without having to look it up I think

DarkHustle: well YB is also one of the most talkative... DarkHustle: she uses them.. DarkHustle: lol

Paxman: yeah that explains it lol! Best poker player?

DarkHustle: Emcee is pretty good....

Paxman: What would you say are the core values of your fam?

DarkHustle: trust. DarkHustle: I'm sure that any DarkRaider will agree with that...

Paxman: What remaining ambitions do you have in the game, personally and as a family?

DarkHustle: personally, I've reached my goals.. DarkHustle: as a family, We'd have to bring back the DarkRaiders....

Paxman: why did you decide to close down DR and are there any plans to make a return?

DarkHustle: Well, it was a joint decision between me and Em.. DarkHustle: we were beginning to be hated so we took a break for a few rounds.. DarkHustle: we even retired our names.....

Paxman: why were you beginning to be hated?

DarkHustle: because we are looters. and we were damn good at our jobs... DarkHustle: and I talk shit.

Paxman: lol Have you ever made a threat to anyone that worked? If yes what was it and to who?

DarkHustle: psh... all the time... DarkHustle: we have demanded that a family pay 1B for each family member or be wiped out completely.. DarkHustle: but we got the cash so its pointless for me to tell on you Kurt.... DarkHustle: so don't worry...

Paxman: haha.. who have you been most disappointed by?

DarkHustle: hard to say... DarkHustle: Azule... DarkHustle: that was our prodigy.... DarkHustle: then he disappeared... DarkHustle: that was disappointing

Paxman: do you know or have any inclination why he disappeared?

DarkHustle: none.

Paxman: Who are your best friends on the game and for each person please give the reason(s) why you like them..

DarkHustle: Emcee- all around good guy. you don't fuck with him, he won't fuck with you. and I trust him. DarkHustle: Jun DarkHustle: the one who I can go to with anything... DarkHustle: Smizz DarkHustle: any thing I need done.... DarkHustle: Flesh DarkHustle: the one who listens. to anything. She'd be there for me in a heartbeat if I needed her...
DarkHustle: honestly? DarkHustle: any DarkRaider... DarkHustle: they are all friends of mine...

Paxman: sounds like quite a close family. What attributes do you look for in new players who would like to join your fam?

DarkHustle: we will take anyone.. DarkHustle: but DarkHustle: we will boot you if you don't fit in DarkHustle: then we will rob the shit out of you.

Paxman: lol and trustworthiness is the main attribute they need to fit in?

DarkHustle: first yes... DarkHustle: everything else comes second to trust

Paxman: is that a characteristic of yours in real life too, or do you think it is important in order to be successful?
Paxman: successful in the game i mean..

DarkHustle: I do believe that trust is paramount.. DarkHustle: but it isn't necessary in the game.

Paxman: are you or have you in the past been involved with the real mafia in any way?

DarkHustle: no, not at all.. DarkHustle: I was born in Sicily... but no ties...

Paxman: do you see the mafia games as a way to 'role-play' being a mafioso or do you think its just a game and the 'mafia' element isnt too important?

DarkHustle: personally, I don't care... some people take it WAYYYYY to far... stupid noobs

Paxman: lol so just a game for you?

DarkHustle: definitely

Paxman: ok now for the personal questions. Feel free to answer these in as much or as little detail as you like. When were you happiest?

DarkHustle: when I found out I had a son

Paxman: What is your earliest memory?

DarkHustle: farting in the womb. DarkHustle: lol

Paxman: lol

DarkHustle: my first bee sting DarkHustle: thats the day I found out I was allergic

Paxman: damn painful.. what is your most treasured possession?

DarkHustle: my life... DarkHustle: almost lost it on oct 10, 2005

Paxman: Which living person do you admire the most and why?

DarkHustle: my father.. DarkHustle: he has taught me everything I need to know DarkHustle: and some things i don't

Paxman: How do you relax?

DarkHustle: used to be a cold beer and football DarkHustle: now its a cold beer, football and my girl. DarkHustle: who is a bigger eagles fan than me.........

Paxman: What was your most embarrassing moment?

DarkHustle: i don't really get embarrassed

Paxman: What does love feel like?

DarkHustle: dunno how to answer that... DarkHustle: feels diff for each person.. DarkHustle: for me DarkHustle: i can't stand being away from my girl at all. DarkHustle: and when I sleep, she punches me... DarkHustle: so that is what love feels like to me

Paxman: lol have you ever said 'I love you' and not meant it?

DarkHustle: nope

Paxman: Describe your ideal woman

DarkHustle: 6'7'' 310lbs, shaved head, hairy armpits DarkHustle: lol
Paxman: haha

DarkHustle: my girl is just fine... DarkHustle: 5'4" 130 lbs blonde hair

Paxman: What was the greatest kiss of your life?

DarkHustle: hers.

Paxman: When did you last cry and why?

DarkHustle: my tears cure cancer... too bad I never cry

Paxman: What is the closest youve come to death?

DarkHustle: oct 10, 2005 DarkHustle: special forces USN... DarkHustle: iraq. DarkHustle: enough said

Paxman: Do you believe in God?

DarkHustle: I did that day... DarkHustle: and it has stuck with me...

Paxman: What is your favorite word?

DarkHustle: dunno. DarkHustle: it just flows...

Paxman: What is your favorite book?

DarkHustle: hmmm DarkHustle: dunno. DarkHustle: lol

Paxman: lol If you could edit your past, what would you change?

DarkHustle: nothing. DarkHustle: my past is what made me who I am.

Paxman: Who are what is the greatest love of your life?

DarkHustle: my girl Dominique, and my son Dillon

Paxman: What keeps you awake at night?

DarkHustle: being punched in the face...

Paxman: lol What is your most unappealing habit?

DarkHustle: biting my nails.

Paxman: What is your favorite smell?

DarkHustle: lol... DarkHustle: band-aids

Paxman: whats that?

DarkHustle: hmm DarkHustle: what is a band-aid DarkHustle: what you put on a cut

Paxman: oh that

DarkHustle: lol

Paxman: bandage?

DarkHustle: yes. for you english folk

Paxman: lol.. Fav song?

DarkHustle: fav song is DarkHustle: Fuck you I'm drunk




Paxman: What has been your biggest disappointment?

DarkHustle: that is a tough one... DarkHustle: probably work at some point.

Paxman: What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?

DarkHustle: that I speak my mind regardless of the situation. .

Paxman: What is the trait you most deplore in others?

DarkHustle: there isn't really anything I hate more than a liar.

Paxman: If you could do anything with anyone for 1 hour, what would it be and with whom?

DarkHustle: I'd put you through the same hell that you do to others.. lol

Paxman: haha
Paxman: How would you like to be remembered?

DarkHustle: in the game or in life?

Paxman: life

DarkHustle: I'd really like to have those silly little quips that Chuck Norris has...
DarkHustle: ya know..

Paxman: yeah i know the ones you mean

DarkHustle: Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise. DarkHustle: like that...

Paxman: haha.. How often do you have sex?

DarkHustle: as often as possible... DarkHustle: but if you aren't careful, DarkHustle: you end up with a child like I did... DarkHustle: whoops.

Paxman: lol.. ok finally, What is the most important lesson life has taught you?

DarkHustle: If Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris. DarkHustle: lol DarkHustle: i'm just playin.. DarkHustle: uh...

Paxman: lol

DarkHustle: live each day to the fullest. It can be taken away in an instant.

Paxman: ok thanks very much for your time Dark-Hustle. Do you have any final shoutouts, thank yous or threats etc you would like to send out before we conclude?

DarkHustle: A very special thank you to all the DarkRaiders, the enemies of the DarkRaiders, without you we couldn't have ANY fun... DarkHustle: and to EMCEE, my homie.. DarkHustle: fuck you pimp... DarkHustle: you eat yellow snow... DarkHustle: and please check out this game... http://worldmobs.com/signup.php?step=1&refer=131

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice interview enjoyed the read

Anonymous said...

'jun and vitos lovers quarrels' those were me straight up owning him on fam board ;)...had kick ass time in DR..best fam ever for me....lmfao i think ur only 1 that actually remembered asides myself the damage i did my first round in DR under InsaneBiatch in round 26 xD..im always nice..just not to certain ppl is all..still around tho but just on msn cus i left ML*shrugs*needed a break n found now was better then ever

btw April 18th Mets vs Brewers..finally got tickets to make up for the game that got rained in and ruined our bet lmfao(yes im aware i type too much sometimes)

Anonymous said...

awesome interveiw bro, now if i can just get unbanned from mobsterlord we will bring darkraiders back

Anonymous said...

thanks everyone! lol


get unbanned pimp.. its time.

Anonymous said...

give me a heads up on msn tho n will return ;)-junbug-(too lazy to use the name/url option atm)

Anonymous said...

xanax online xanax yellow side effects - xanax dosage before mri

Anonymous said...

xanax mg cheap xanax no prescription online - xanax withdrawal 1mg per day

Anonymous said...

buy ativan online lorazepam ativan vs xanax - 2mg ativan high

Anonymous said...

cheap ambien online color ambien cr 12.5 mg - buy ambien online no rx

Anonymous said...

zolpidem pronunciation ordering ambien online safely - zolpidem high dose

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online forum extract xanax quotes - greenstone 1mg xanax

Anonymous said...

ativan for anxiety ativan side effects withdrawal - ativan withdrawal timeline

Anonymous said...

order lorazepam ativan dosage before surgery - lorazepam 1 mg mylan

Anonymous said...

carisoprodol soma carisoprodol maximum dose - buy soma online mexico

Anonymous said...

order soma cost of carisoprodol 350 mg - maximum safe dosage carisoprodol

Anonymous said...

buy valium no prescription buy valium without rx - blue generic valium

Anonymous said...

buy valium online buy roche valium online - buy valium pharmacy