Sunday 18 October 2009

Dragonlxxvi













Paxman: Name / Age / Location / Sex?

Dragonlxxvi: Jay/33/Georgia/Male

Paxman: Profession?

Dragonlxxvi: Management

Paxman: oh what do you manage? Other mobsters? lol

Dragonlxxvi: LMAO actually real life manage others for a store chain

Paxman: lol ok.. Marital Status?

Dragonlxxvi: Married

Paxman: ok, enough small talk! Tell us about your mafia career! When did this start and how did you first come to be involved with the online mafia world?

Dragonlxxvi: Well I actually came across online mafia on two different mob games on myspace a friend told me about then one of the people I invited spammed me with a MobsterLord link and went and tried it out around February 05, 2009.

Paxman: thats fairly recent. So you've been going for about 8 months now.. What features of the games appealed to you at first? And has that changed now?

Dragonlxxvi: I liked the fact you can actually interact with other Mafioso unlike the setup they had in the myspace version and you get to know a lot of different people. I know it has only been about 8 months but I would like to think I have advanced some through that time..lol

Paxman: hehe Im sure you have! But lets go back to the start of your ML experience. Which fam did you join when you first entered the game and what round was this?

Dragonlxxvi: I can't remember the actual round number I believe it says on my account 51 games played, but that includes mini rounds. When I first started I was on and off between ML and the cheap myspace version up until about round 53 starting on 54 I was on ML full time. In round 54 I was in one of Jackals families then I decided to move on to Tarantino which I have been since.

Paxman: I see.. why did you leave Jackals fam? Did they not suit your style?

Dragonlxxvi: Well I know Seventh-Element will deny this, but left mainly cause he screwed me over a few times while both working in a mini round..I would have a sub and bought a pack then I would collect and send everything to him or banker then next time I went offline from ML he kicked me from family...I came home from work and asked why he kicked me and said it was an accident.. I figured ok and collect all I could then after turns maxed sent cash up..when to work again and got kicked out again..well I don't see the same accident happening twice in the same round so I decided from their to look at how other families treat players and found Tarantino.Style wise doesn't matter to me I like all the styles.

Paxman: lol that is a strange one, to be kicked by 'accident' ! Have you and him been enemies ever since?

Dragonlxxvi: As for Seventh-Element wouldn't say enemies but don't trust him any further than I can throw him. Jackal on the other hand it depends on the round sometimes we can have NAPs other rounds both sides getting hit left and right...but thats what makes the game fun too if you don't have enemies this game would be so boring...lol

Paxman: lol true! Ok well tell us about Tarantino, how did you like their family once you joined? Who were your close friends there?

Dragonlxxvi: Well for one thing they don't kick you from Tarantino unless they find out your a spy or you refuse to tell them what your name was in past rounds so don't have to worry about any "accident" kicks lol. I like the way they tried to build up their loyal members by helping them rank, sometimes it takes a little time to earn trust with them before they rank you but its understandable do you think someone is going to send you 100 billion to bank with and you just started with them..lol doubt it. Closest friends would have to be (not in any order) Wolf, Ghost, Cat, Michael, AKA, AMPs, StereoKid, Thug, Bonnie, Rebelson, Rebelchick and Tut...yeah I know I named a few not in Tarantino and I'm sure I left out a few too.

Paxman: lol yes its always better if you dont get kicked for going to work LOL. So how would you describe Tarantinos style of play? I believe they are more of a warring fam than collecting?

Dragonlxxvi: For the most part we are I think a more collecting style type family, but when the time comes for warring we are able to adapt and run with the best of them. Currently we are not trying to war with anyone we are basically trying to rebuild up the family and our credits from using them mainly when we were warring with Praet, Thugs and Blood. Lately I have been trying to relax in the main round and do my killing in mini since I look at the two rounds as different games..lol

Paxman: I see. What would you say has been your favourite round so far and why?

Dragonlxxvi: Well in Main I would have to say Round 64 where Ghost, Wolf and Cat helped me to win 1st place level 2 and in Mini round 51 where I was able to get my nice and shiny Gold Glock...lol (Thanks to Cat who bought my tit sub that round and Ghost who bought my pack saved me some money ..lol oh and for Amigos for shining my Gold Glock too). The reason why it was my favorite rounds is because I like being able to help the family as much as I can and with extra credits I can usually help more.

Paxman: oh right so would you describe yourself as a 'team' player? the family always comes first?

Dragonlxxvi: 100% I look out for the family...even when some members left because they felt they were screwed over and went over to other mafia games I always stayed even now I have 6 members in Tarantino including myself but I still have a lot of friends who will help me if its needed. Eventually I would like to see us back where we were so A can have a strong enemy again...I know he misses the good fights we use to have...lol

Paxman: lol.. what is your position within tarantino at the moment? You must be one of the senior members with only 6 people being there!

Dragonlxxvi: Right now I'm Don since I start the family each round lately since Wolf had to go on semi-retirement from ML for now and Ghost .. well Ghost is Ghost ..lol and he is doing his own thing not sure if he is still around on ML or not a lot of the older members have started their own families or re-started old families they had before, but we have been in talks lately trying to work together so we can become stronger for future rounds.

Paxman: I see, how do you like being don? Do you prefer giving orders or are you more of a follower?

Dragonlxxvi: I don't mind the Don title but sometimes it can be difficult because of my work schedule varies at times. For the most part I'll lead when I need too and follow when its needed whatever is best for the family. When you say giving orders I don't look at it that way and hopefully the members now and future members will see it the same way its not "orders" its what's best to help us all in the end.

Paxman: ok so you arent an evil dictator? lol

Dragonlxxvi: Nah I'm pretty easy going..lol unlike some I have seen in my short run here I always keep in mind it's just a game, true it does cost me money at times when I buy subs or packs but I only do that cause its almost pointless to do much without purchasing unless your looting in which you don't need excessive amounts of turns usually.

Paxman: oh ok.. well lets take a few questions on the ML community. Who would you say is the funniest person on the game?

Dragonlxxvi: Michael is when he is drinking I like to refer to him as "drunk ass"...lol.

Paxman: haha stupidest person?

Dragonlxxvi: Well I do have to admit nothing personal Jackal...lol but when I hear all the talks about how much cash he dropped in 2 rounds just to have both Jackpots yanked away from him is stupid. Lately though it looks like he hasn't dropped large amounts. Even though some think you have to drop 1k or 2k in cash just to win a 2k jackpot I have seen a few win Jackpots with a lot lower amount ...lol

Paxman: Biggest rankwhore?

Dragonlxxvi: hmm thats a tough one cause there are lots of rankwhores cause we all are actually rankwhores..lol we all want the credits and the medals..lol, but I would have to say Seventh-Element is most successful at rankwhoring (have seen him rank with several different families) and biggest rankwhore I say would have to be Bigg_Dogg he begs and begs for ranks not sure on how successful that has worked for him..lol

Paxman: LOL - How and why did you choose your name?

Dragonlxxvi: I have always liked Dragons...born in year of the Dragon 1976 which is why I have at the end of my name LXXVI (roman numerals for 76)...been using this same name on pokersites and just about everywhere on the net..lol

Paxman: oh that leads me on to the next questions nicely.. Best poker player?

Dragonlxxvi: Well I would like to say myself if I had time to play more on ML, never seem to know when you can get the Admin to make them...lol (except for Amigos if I see him on MSN and I ask him he usually makes one) but out of active players I would have to say TonyG is pretty good.

Paxman: Who do you trust the most?

Dragonlxxvi: Wolf most of all others I trust about the same would be Ghost, Cat, Michael and Thug there are others too just these people I trust most

Paxman: Most annoying person?

Dragonlxxvi: Well Gang_Land right now since he asked me to tell you when I do interview to say he is best poker player..lol

Paxman: lol
Paxman: Best Killer?

Dragonlxxvi: Well since new kill rule I would say (not in any order) Wolf, Ghost, Fenris and I have to include myself in this for my 62 million kills in mini round that I won the Gold Glock...lol

Paxman: nice killing!

Dragonlxxvi: Thanks

Paxman: Best looter?

Dragonlxxvi: Fuckaface is probably the best of them, then you have some other contenders Thug and Bonnie like to loot and have been trying to give Fuckaface a run for his title..lol

Paxman: Nicest person?

Dragonlxxvi: There are a few I would say are up for that title...Wolf, Cat, Thug, Bonnie, StereoKid, Sionx, Tut and A are pretty nice people in the game even when some of us are not on the same side..lol

Paxman: If you could give advice to 5 people on ML, who would they be and what advice would you give to each person?

Dragonlxxvi: Well to Ghost I would advise him to remove those gay colors from his MSN ...lol..Bigg_Dogg don't beg for ranks sit back and wait they will come to you...Jackal cut up the credit cards bro..lol.. Michael if you drink less I wouldn't call you a drunk ass any more so keep it up...lol...and last but not least Wolf hope you come back full time again but take all the time you need real life comes before the game any time.

Paxman: Is there any player you would never hit not matter what happens between you?

Dragonlxxvi: For the most part any loyal that have been in Tarantino with me since my start in the family

Paxman: Have you ever lost your cool on the game?

Dragonlxxvi: Several times seeing people go against the "plan" and do their own thing...but I'm over it for the most part a few minutes later cause its just that a game.

Paxman: Most loyal Mafioso and who they are loyal to?

Dragonlxxvi: The_Wolf since he has helped me understand the game and what it means to be in a "family".

Paxman: Mafioso you most suspect of being homosexual?

Dragonlxxvi: Well with all those gay colors on his MSN I would have to say Ghost...lmao

Paxman: lol - Which person would you most like to join family?

Dragonlxxvi: Would like Thug to join but he likes playing in MOB families so I send him invites every round and he stops in to visit but doesn't stay...lol

Paxman: What do you think of admin on ML and are there any changes you would like to see them make?

Dragonlxxvi: For the most part they are alright only problem I seen once was when Admin made a new rule about max 600k credits can only be held in free account, so lots of people had to drop lots of credits in the round to get below the 600k mark then it was either mid round or near end of round they changed it to you can only "bring in" 600k not max in account pissed off a lot of good players who left for awhile and some still gone..should have made the rule and stuck to it or maybe said 2 or 3 rounds from now the following rule will be in effect instead of changing mid-round.

Paxman: oh yes that has been mentioned in previous interviews. why do you think admin did it that way?

Dragonlxxvi: Not sure there are some that believe that some if not all of the Admin play in the game as some of the players if thats true then that effects the integrity of the game. Some have said that Admin did that to maybe clean out some of the players free credit accounts not sure.

Paxman: Interesting.. Hottest mafioso?

Dragonlxxvi: Well I need them all to send me their pictures so I can put that to a vote not sure if I have seen any of their pictures...lol

Paxman: lol.. ladies or men?

Dragonlxxvi: lol ladies only

Paxman: haha - The one person you hate the most?

Dragonlxxvi: don't hate anyone on here really some piss me off but like I said I get over it no time for drama...lol

Paxman: lol do you think anyone hates you?

Dragonlxxvi: I don't think so, but if they do I'm sure I won't lose sleep over it...lol

Paxman: lol - Wolf says 'you are a girl' How do you respond to this?

Dragonlxxvi: He told me to expect that question..lol my wife doesn't seem to think I'm a girl...lol

Paxman: haha! Person/Fam you would most like to hit?

Dragonlxxvi: Would love to hit A when he has 100 trillion on hand and no guns that would be sweet...lol

Paxman: lol dont forget to send some money to me! Fav thing about ML?

Dragonlxxvi: Talking with friends and meeting new people from all over the world.

Paxman: What attributes do you look for in new players who would like to join your fam?

Dragonlxxvi: Hard working and loyal to the family is what I look for.

Paxman: What remaining ambitions do you have in the game?

Dragonlxxvi: Maybe win a Jackpot and buy some of the loyals subs once in awhile..lol

Paxman: On average, how many hours would you say you spend on the game per day?

Dragonlxxvi: Maybe about 5 hours some days more some days less

Paxman: thats quite a bit! what does your wife think of it?

Dragonlxxvi: she don't mind as long as she gets to play online poker too sometimes..lol

Paxman: lol so sometimes when people see you playing its really her?

Dragonlxxvi: no Dragonlxxvi: she plays on pokersites not ML

Paxman: oh lol..
Paxman: Who are your friends on the game and for each person please give the reason(s) why you like them..

Dragonlxxvi: Ghost knows a lot about the game but sometimes hard to understand... Wolf is my interpreter to when I don't understand something Ghost says...Michael is my drunk ass buddy... Bonnie is friend who likes to give hugs

Paxman: ok now for the personal questions. Feel free to answer these in as much or as little detail as you like.
Paxman: When were you happiest?

Dragonlxxvi: When I got married

Paxman: What is your most treasured possession?

Dragonlxxvi: Probably my nipple rings since they are so attached to me...lol

Paxman: lol Where would you most like to live?

Dragonlxxvi: maybe Alaska I love cold weather

Paxman: What was your most embarrassing moment?

Dragonlxxvi: Hasn't happened yet don't really get embarrassed easily...lol

Paxman: Which living person do you admire the most and why?

Dragonlxxvi: Probably my wife for putting up with me for the last 5 years..lol

Paxman: To whom would you most like to say sorry and why?

Dragonlxxvi: Probably my mother since she died in 1995 and I was a punk ass kid then...lol

Paxman: What single thing would improve the quality of your life?

Dragonlxxvi: Maybe going back to school to finish what I started in law enforcement field

Paxman: How do you relax?

Dragonlxxvi: Either playing on ML or watching a movie.

Paxman: What does love feel like?

Dragonlxxvi: When your wife says she loves you even when you act like a jerk..lol

Paxman: Describe your ideal woman.

Dragonlxxvi: Hmm well I like most women but a woman with an accent is what I look for..lol

Paxman: What was the greatest kiss of your life?

Dragonlxxvi: Not sure if I got that one yet...maybe after my wife reads this I'll get it...lol I'll keep you updated though.

Paxman: lol thanks - Do you believe in God?

Dragonlxxvi: Yes, but not practising at the moment

Paxman: Fav song/film/word?

Dragonlxxvi: Don't really have a favorite film or word I use lots of them...lol but as for favorite song I have always liked the Eagles song Hotel California



Paxman: What is the worst thing anyone has ever said to you?

Dragonlxxvi: Can't think of the worst thing I have been called a lot of things most are probably ranked about the same...lol

Paxman: haha.. tell us something about you that most people would be surprised to find out?

Dragonlxxvi: Well maybe the way I met my wife...lol we both worked at the same place and one day I said something about both my nipples being pierced and she said let me see... I showed them and she told me later that is how she fell in love with me...lol

Paxman: thats sweet!
Paxman: ok finally - What is the most important lesson life has taught you?

Dragonlxxvi: Don't take anything for granted and don't let others judge you cause their is only one who you can be judged by.

Paxman: thanks so much for your time Dragon and waking up so early! Do you have any final things to say to your fellow mobsters before we wrap up?

Dragonlxxvi: Only thing I would like to say to all the others is try to remember this is only a game and if you can't act mature playing a "game" maybe you should find something else. Dragonlxxvi: Thanks for the interview Pax

7 comments:

Zero/Thug said...

great interview bro thankz alot for the mentions!

good luck :)

and lol so much information about your nipples lol

GHOST said...

nice interview...thnx for the mentions and calling me gay lol
my msn colours are sexy i love em never will change them lol

PsychoSid said...

Thanx for the mention bro
nice interview tho

Bonnie said...

Thank you, sugar.. =] The biggest hug for you

shady said...

is it me or are the interviews gettin shorter?

Cat said...

Dragon nice interview glad to hear you are keeping Tarantino going... no better guy to do it. Thanks for the mentions and good luck for the future in ML - you always were one of the most loyal members we had. Glad to hear you finally got that mini top killer :D

btw Zero... you seem to interested in dragons nipples lol

Paxman said...

Problems with the wife. Will try to get back to long and regular updates from now on.