Monday 14 September 2009

YUMMY


Paxman: Name / Age / Location / Sex

yummy: Jeff 34, chicago, IL, and male

Paxman: Profession

yummy: currently laid off from CATERPILLAR

Paxman: Marital Status

yummy: Engaged to DoubleTrouble

Paxman: OK lets get down to your mafia career! How did you first discover the online mafia world and how long ago was this?

yummy: found out through watching DT, playing mobsterlord...and at time didnt ' have a 2nd computer...once we did I had to join LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yummy: I started back in March of this year


Paxman: So was DT your first Don?

yummy: No actually Tonyg from mob, but DT thinks she is the DON of the house though!!!!LMAO

Paxman: LOL
Paxman: and how did you find it in the early days? confusing or did you get it all quickly?

yummy: I got it all pretty quickly while watching DT on the sidelines...so once i joined was pretty much up to speed!!!!! LOL

Paxman: Interesting, whats it like playing with your Partner? It must be good to have someone you can trust 100% with you

yummy: It is for the most part, living with a rankwhore is pretty bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

Paxman: ok so what family did you join first? Did that family suit your style of play

yummy: I joined with North_End MOB with DT....and yes and no, there more of a collecting family, and i've learned both killing and collecting, but definatly don't mind wars (as i like killing better).....LMAO

Paxman: So what attracted you to the killing rather than collecting?

yummy: The fun of going out and taking someone out, making them have to rebuild all over again, and also love the hate mail afterwards lmao heheheheheh

Paxman: lol ... so any particular hate mail stand out?

yummy: nothing really stands out except those one's where the threats come in and say "i hate you, i'll make sure you never build again" LMAO

Paxman: So why did you leave Mob?

yummy: Well everything went down with MOB, when blood and mob were suppose to be allies, and DT joined The_Jackal, and I stayed in MOB for the rest of the round, verbal words were used against DT for leaving MOB....so i ended up leaving and joining The_jackal also.....

Paxman: So tell me about The_Jackal? was he a good Don?

yummy: Yes and no some of his decisions are not the greatest as far as game play...but the family is a fun family to be in...and The_Jackal does his best to rank the whole family or at least other's before himself, and thats why i consider him a good DON!

Paxman: What do you think of the other unions and their Dons?

yummy: Preatorians are a strong outfit, strong leadership.......Thugs under freakona_leash have good outfit for free players for being able to rank there family top 10 is unreal....Tarantino under The_wolf or ghost, is a strong group to deal with cause theyre loyal to each, and dont worry who they hit or the consequences from the hit....
yummy: MOB in their style theyre still a collecting family, dont like conflict or war, but still are able to maintain themselves


Paxman: ok, lets take a few questions on the ML community. Who would you say is the funniest person on the game?


yummy: In my eyes who comes to mind, LOGIC would have to be the funniest, half the things he says are just funny as hell and he's crazy!!!!! LMAO

Paxman: Best person to talk to?

yummy: Besides DT.....lmao I would have to say The_Jackal

Paxman: Best Killer?

yummy: a few come to mind but would have to say.....Ghost, he's not only a very good killer, but good looter, (when he's not getting donations) LMAO

Paxman: LOL next question is Best Looter?

yummy: FuckaFace by far...no if ands or buts about that!!!

Paxman: Nicest person?

yummy: besides the one i live with DT....i would have to say Yoh_Boo!!!!!

Paxman: Biggest rankwhore?

yummy: Well hell we have the biggest rankwhore in our family doesn't do anything expects to getted ranked every round, he knows who im talking about (SORRY LUCA)........LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paxman: Hottest mafioso?

yummy: I would say DT my fiance!!!!!!!!

Paxman: Stupidest person?

yummy: There are several on the game, but the one that comes to mind is.....Shady is my number one..(always thinks he knows everything, and supposedly teaching everyone how to play)....ROFL

Paxman: Most loyal mafiosa and who are they loyal to?

yummy: Sionx is most loyal, and loyal to praetorians for sure!!!!!!!!!!
yummy:YB, LOGIC, JB all loyal to prato's.....you have CAT, dragon, the_wolf, all loyal to ghost no matter what!!!!!
Famous, caution, luca, the_jackal, the_wall, and few others in our family that are returning and good loyals also!!!!!


Paxman: best poker player?

yummy: Best poker player would be...Tonyg but he's not playing anymore so its between, ME and King_Tut....but i still say I'm better ROFL!!!!!! (sorry TUT)

Paxman: If you could give 5 people on ML advice, who would they be and what would you say?

yummy: First one would be DT...quit taking the game so personal!!! The_Jackal, you go for another JP, dont share it with someone you dont trust, (I know you've heard this before)....Shady quit thinking youre the shit, cause youre not....Luca just stay being a rankwhore (bitch!!!) LMAO....
yummy: and last person would be....TUT its a game of poker and its all about luck!!!! (You dont know everything) LMAO


Paxman: Most and least selfish players?

yummy: Most selfish player would have to be...Shawn from MOB...he more of rankwhore then Luca (that says alot).....
yummy: Least selfish player is......The_Jackal, as he's willing to do anything for everyone else before himself!!!!!!!


Paxman: Most popular person in ML?

yummy: I would say GHOST, everyone knows of him, how he plays, and everyone seems want to know about where he's at, what he's up to, or whats he planning next!!!!!LMAO

Paxman: Have you ever lost your cool on the game?

yummy: a couple times....once when ghost was hiding in our family, i maxed him and he 00d me....but was all good cause i got the revenge in the end!!!!!!

Paxman: Oh Tell me how you got your revenge?

yummy: Cause he gave me revenge it was a capped round...I pulled all my credits i could into the game after he hit a couple of the other people I was able to 00 him....

Paxman: Mafioso you most suspect of being homosexal?

yummy: To keep with the tradition sorry but would have to say GHOST aka PENIS....he must like that name cause he likes PENIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLMAO

Paxman: LOL
Paxman: Secret about someone on ML?

yummy: No comment LOL!!!!!!
yummy: thats why they call them secrets!!!!


Paxman: Yummy how did you choose your name?

yummy: A female player from the game, before i started playing (wont mention who, but she knows who she is)....seen a pic of me and said um YUMMY...so i started playing and I just stuck with that name and its been me ever since.

Paxman: Ok so Shout out Time... who are your friends on the game and for each person give a reason why?

yummy: The_Jackal, damn stoner luv ya though bro.....Luca, your still just a rankwhore LMAO...., Logic, one of craziest SOB's i know, Freakona_leash cool person to know....DT always my girl!! YB, Sionx, Temptress, are my other mistresses LOL.....A, King_Tut, fenris, just cool guys to deal with...
yummy: FATPAT, CAT.......good poker players i love to play against....Caution, Quickie, famous, the_wall, and other in my family i have not mentioned love playing the game with you all, lets kick some ass!!!!!!LMAO


Paxman: What person would you most like to join your Union?

yummy: DT again!!!! she left for some reason and I'm staying out of the middle of it!!!

Paxman: Do you know anyone from the game in Real life (apart from DT LOL) or is there anyone you would like to meet?

yummy: I know Luca and The_Jackal we talk on the phone alot, and would like to meet those 2 face to face....one day we'll get out to vegas and party it up!!!!!!!!!!!!WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!ROFLMAO

Paxman: How do you like mini rounds?

yummy: I love the mini's more killing for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Paxman: What remaining ambitions have you on the game?

yummy: Just to get our union strong again with a good core of guys, we're starting to rebuild that now, and to get our family back in the top 3 again!!!

Paxman: what do you think of admin? and are there any changes you would like to see them make?

yummy: I like the admins, even though were at a alliance with them and can't hit them heheheheeheh joking LMAO....changes would say nothing really, in my opinion they do a pretty good job!!!!

Paxman: How many hours a day do you spend on ML? are you addicted?

yummy: Well when i was working wasn't that much a few hours, now that im a househusband lmao....good 8 to 10 hrs a day!!!! (i didn't get this belly from nothing) lmao....And of course im addicted always bugging for poker especially!!!!LMAO

Paxman: I am about done with the ML questions. Is there anything you want to add before I move on to personal questions?

yummy: I can't think of anything I need to add!!!!LMAO

Paxman: Ok lets get personal then
Paxman: What is your earliest memory?

yummy: Being in a snow storm when i was about 6 yrs old, and my mom took my brother up to front porch he was only a year old at the time, and I threw the car in reverse....and started down the street, my mom had to take off down the street to catch me before it hit the neighbors kitty corner from our house...ROFLMAO!!!!!

Paxman: LOL What is your most treasured possession?

yummy: I would definatly have to say DT, and my two little boys !!!!!!!!

Paxman: What was your most embarrassing moment?

yummy: When i was 16, my mom walked in on me and some other girl, doing the nasty.....she had me tied up to my bedpost while she was on top...My mom flipped a lid with my little brother who was 11 at the time right behind her looking into the room...ROFLMAO

Paxman: haha yeah thats pretty embarrassing

yummy: Your telling me!!!! My mom still calls me a slut to this day!!!!! LOL

Paxman: Which living person do you most admire and why?

yummy: I would still have to say my mother, she's the one that worked her ass off to take care of me and my brother, and also tried (keyword tried)...me the proper values even though i had to learn the hard way and not listen to my mother...Now I have DT on me like my mother (DAMNIT) LMAO!!!!

Paxman: To whom would you most like to say sorry and why?

yummy: My father, for during this time in financial need, he's helped out so much and I feel like im letting him down so just want to say thanks and sorry for putting him in the position for having to help so much!!!!

Paxman: How do you relax?

yummy: Puff Puff Pass....or its just Puff Puff Puff, only when the kids are in bed!!!! That and something else thats for me and DT to know!!!! (use your imagination LMAO)

Paxman: LOL - play ML?? haha
Paxman: What single thing would improve the quality of your life?

yummy: Nothing can improve the quality of your life, at least nothing that can be bought...just having a loving woman beside you and 2 wonderful boys makes it all worth it in the end!!!!!!

Paxman: What is the most important lesson life has taught you?

yummy: No matter how far you go down, there is always a upside to it!!!!

Paxman: Have you ever said "I love you" and not meant it?

yummy: Shit all the time I'm a man....lol...back when i was just out for one thing those were the magic words to get it!!!!!!LMAO

Paxman: Do you believe in God?

yummy: Yes I do!!

Paxman: What is your favourite smell?

yummy: Food of course mainly DT's homemade lasagne (god it smells so damn good) lmao

Paxman: Whats your favourite word?

yummy: you honestly want to hear that LMAO ok here it goes....you asked for it
FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLMAO


Paxman: How often do you have sex?
Paxman: LOL

yummy: LMAO
yummy: As much as the kids will allow us to have it!!!!!
yummy: and since when did that question get asked lmao


Paxman: haha - What is your favorite song?





yummy: would have to be....November Rain by Gun's n Roses

Paxman: How would you most like to be remembered?

yummy: As a man of my word, a good father, loving son, and most of all a loving husband to DT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paxman: Who would play you in the film of your life?

yummy: I can't really think of anyone besides Jim Carey that i think would be good at doing my part!!!!LMAO

Paxman: What keeps you awake at night?

yummy: Coffee LMAO!!!!! especially in the mini's....

Paxman: lol

yummy: I'm a hard sleeper so nothing keeps me awake once i'm out im out

Paxman: What is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you?

yummy: That they were proud of me for what I'm doing and trying to do!!!!!

Paxman: and the worst?

yummy: Just ask DT she can tell ya LMAO!!!!!!!! She can be a fiesty one thats for sure!!!!!!!

Paxman: ok thanks very much for your time Yummy. Do you have any final shoutouts or threats you would like to send out before we conclude?

yummy: No threats....finally shout of goes to my fellow COLTS FAN JB.....GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1-0) baby!!!! LMAO
yummy: thank you for the interview it was fun!!!!

12 comments:

Zero/Thug said...

nice interview u laughing alot
hihi

Shady said...

wrong best looter once again....

n ur welcome for teachin u how to loot ;)

oh n tell jackal that when i talk shit to him not to send noob CRIMES after me lol tell him to defend himself

doubletrouble said...

Very funny interview hun...Don't you think by now if your not in anyone else's interview as best looter obviously YOUR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! Get over yourself

doubletrouble said...

Love the interview hun...heheheh
Shady dont you think about now if people aren't calling you the best looter in there interview YOUR NOT...

Shady_Laughin_At_The_Haters said...

its ight, u guys jus hate me so much u wont say my name....but we know who's the real looter deep down ;)

keep hatin haterssssssssss

GHOST said...

nice interview..thanks for ur good words about me..even that i am gay..i call myself gay but i aint afraid to get a bet with u who has it bigger loool.
and i dont take donations if i am challanging a REAL killer..if someone gets donations to pass me..then ill take also..sometimes like 2-3times i wanted to kill wolf didnt let me..so i got donations to get killer medal..;)

Sionx said...

Nice interview yummy and thanks for the complement also nice to put a face to the name =)

Temptress said...

Yummy......

Made me smile. Missing you, nice to hear you're doing ok. Take care, and look after the mini Yummy's and J. :) xx

Unknown said...

Nice interview bro

take care of your family

A said...

good stuff yummy

Funny most embarrasing moment story! I bet that story gets repeated a lot in yr family lol

GHOST said...

u forgot to say that round when i wa duckie ho i 00ed jackal when he was getting maxed..he had 0 guns:( LOL

Frankie aka Douce said...

Thanks for putting in the person who has also helped you in real life as well in games...Makes me feel important.

Douce