Monday 2 March 2009

Temptress

Paxman: Name/Age/Location/Sex?

Temptress: Jen/30-something/North West of England/Female

Paxman: Profession?

Temptress: Teacher.

Paxman: lol i knew that already. I might keep bugging you for more information about being a teacher now by the way!

Temptress: No worries, I love boring people on it!

Paxman: lol Marital status?

Temptress: Hmm.....was dreading this one, lets go for single =}

Paxman: ok, lets get down to your mafia career! When did this start and how did you first come across it?

Temptress: Ok, well my ex discovered TMB and became a complete addict, playing all the time, got to the stage where I thought, well if you cant beat them join them...so I started playing and became more addicted than him lol
Temptress: That was probably about...ooo let me see.........2 years ago? At least..possibly more.


Paxman: i see, could you understand his fascination with the game when you first saw him playing?

Temptress: No not at all, he kept trying to explain it to me, and I just didnt get it. But I was intrigued by the social side of it, meeting people all over the world, appealed to the nosy in me! But really I just wanted to annoy him.....I am such a cow HaHaHa

Paxman: lol was 0ing him the first thing you did after signing up to get him back for all the long hours he spent on the game or did you join the fam he was in?

Temptress: Joined of course! He was a boss, so I joined and refused to do as I was told Hee Hee

Paxman: lol, can you remember the fam name and the fam's style of play?

Temptress: Ah now the name I wont say...sorry but I NEVER cross my game names across other games, I like to keep all my game identities completely separate.....that way you dont get any preconceived ideas or bias crossing from game to game. Plus I keep some privacy. But the family were a warring family, always fighting it was great fun.

Paxman: lol i dont think anyone has mentioned having different identities on different games. you sound like quite a professional mafia player! how many games do you play?

Temptress: Well at one point I was playing 5, all as either consig or boss, all as totally separate identities. I'm having a break from a few of them now, quite busy with work so only two currently.
Temptress: The 3 I play with any real seriousness are TMB, EMW and ML, the others were never really that big a deal for me, was there more for friends.


Paxman: oh ok, so you prefer the positions of power?

Temptress: NOOOOO! Thats the funny thing, I never really asked for or aimed for those positions, they just kind of 'fell' to me. But I am outspoken, and I am quite bossy and controlling (blame the teaching) so I guess people give me the positions to keep me busy and off their backs. LOL

Paxman: lol that is interesting, but i do think that the natural leaders generally tend to rise to the boss and consig positions just through their character. Ever regret being in those positions?

Temptress: Some days when everyone is bitching and it seems no matter what you do, no one is happy then yes, but no generally I enjoy the challenge of trying to make it all work for everyone...

Paxman: lol well since you wont be talking about your other identities, i guess we should get straight to Temptress. How and when did you first discover ML?

Temptress: Well I met Tonyg on TMB..and we..hit it off shall we say. As our relationship developed, he told me about ML and playing here and asked if I wanted to come here and play alongside him. I jumped at the chance!

Paxman: lol what round was this, and i take it you joined the same fam as tony?

Temptress: erm, well this is my 32nd round here I think? So around about round 18 something like that? And yes joined Tony in Mob...we were already a couple at this time...

Paxman: oh i see. I think Krazyone told us in a previous interviews about playing with your real life partner and how close they were. Tell us about whats its like playing with your real life partner. Advantages/disadvantages?

Temptress: Well, wont comment further on the ex, but no problems playing with Tony at all, I think we work well together, compliment each other well. But we are quite opposite, he's laid back, I am hyper, he's quite reserved, I'm more outgoing and in your face, the contrast seems to work well....

Paxman: lol i see. ok well tell us about your family mob, have you always been with them?

Temptress: yep never been anywhere else, I like where I am right now. They seem a good crowd on the whole, like any family sometimes I could happily kill some of them, but no I wouldnt want to change, and they have treated me well.

Paxman: as a union, what would you say are your strengths and weaknesses?

Temptress: Strengths are loyalty, and commitment of some of our players. Weaknesses are sometimes we failt to communicate adequately, but that's been a problem in EVERY single union I have ever played in on any game, always going to be an issue where you have large groups of people working together, especially when you are all on different time zones...
Temptress: Oops I put a t on the end of fail =S


Paxman: yes thats true. I believe the MOB union has a number of people from South-east Asia. Is communication ever a problem or is ML language quite universal?

Temptress: We muddle through.....sometimes a bit of a misunderstanding here or there, but I have become good at interpreting most of it now..and if not I guess, always fun! HaHa

Paxman: lol ok well before we continue with your personal story, a few questions on the ML community! Who would you say is the funniest person on ML?

Temptress: Lots of people on there make me laugh, but for different reasons....I like Tony's humour, and his use of the word moron appropriately always makes me giggle. DT is a funny girl, I like Yoh-Boo, she's funny and Sionx usually has some good stuff on her profile. One of our family members who has sadly disappeared KB, always makes me smile. There are lots that make me laugh more at them than with them, so I wont name them LOL

Paxman: lol nicest person?

Temptress: Too many to pick a nicest...most of the above, and more....nice is an awful word by the way!! There are lots with different qualities, kind, caring, generous, helpful....too many to name personally. Met Jun recently too, she's a cool girl. I like the girls on here, seem to be much nicer than on the other sites I play which seem to have more than their fair share of 'loose' women for want of a better word. Not the way I play. And gives some of the male players on these games completely the wrong idea about women and how they should be treated.


Paxman: lol yes nice is too general of a word! So you disagree with women who use their sex to promote themselves in the game?

Temptress: Oh god yes, because they give all the little boys (and thats a reference to their maturity rather than chronological age) the idea that it's acceptable to either treat women like cheap whores, or describe them as such..it's a subject that genuinely angers me......

Paxman: yes I suppose, but it is a mafia themed game, so perhaps it naturally attracts people who think of women in that way?

Temptress: Not so. And you will find that Italians involved in the Mafia world are good at categorising their women...yes they do have women they treat as 'cheap', but they can tell the difference between those and the other women in their life who they treat with the utmost respect...and that's where it falls down on here. Some of the males are too moronic to make that differentiation, and just treat all women as the cheap ones encourage them to......
Temptress: Having said that, the majority of men I have come across on these games are totally respectful, and treat women in the game well, as always it's the minority that screw it up lol


Paxman: lol im sure youd know better than me!
Paxman: Smartest person?

Temptress: Tony, without a shadow of a doubt, the most intelligent person I have ever met.

Paxman: Stupidest person?

Temptress: I cannot answer that......I can't be that cruel...no, wait, me. There less hurtful =}

Paxman: haha most annoying person?

Temptress: Agghhhhh, another cruel one....lots of people have their annoying moments. Anyone who talks to much and doesnt listen. Plenty have been guilty of that.

Paxman: Most honest person?

Temptress: I only feel I have been deceived by one person, so hard to say....the few people I keep close..of course trust Tony above all others...

Paxman: oh perhaps you'll be able to mention that person in this question! Biggest liar?

Temptress: LMAO, no I cant for political reasons! But someone who I think has a very hard time differentiating between fact and fiction, so much so, I dont even think they know the difference any more.

Paxman: lol can you give us a clue about who they could be?

Temptress: Male. And that's your only clue......sorry. =}

Paxman: lol well that narrows it down! Best Killer? and Best Collector?

Temptress: We have a few good killers in our Union. But I honestly dont pay enough attention. Best collector Tony, damn him and his mathematical calculations! He doesnt even tell me the best numbers/ratios to use LOL

Paxman: Best looter?

Temptress: Again, I know a lot who CLAIM they are, but I dont pay enough attention to know as fact.

Paxman: Most popular person on ML?

Temptress: That's a hard one.....I think most have their fair share of lovers and haters. In terms of how much they are talked about then I guess the big players are always on everyones lips, although not always for the right reasons! LOL

Paxman: Most loyal Mafioso and who they are loyal to?

Temptress: Tony to me.......stands by me even when I am at my most brattish......

Paxman: i have a feeling there is no point asking this question, but i will anyway! Best poker player?

Temptress: Hmmmm, well I'll say the player with the most wins, hows that? LMAO He keeps popping up doesnt he? I dont even play poker, I dont get it LMAO


Paxman: hehe Favorite emoticon?
Paxman: out of the ones on ML i mean

Temptress: The smiley face, always my favourite on any site, I love smiling and smiles =}

Paxman: :-)
Paxman: If you could give advice to 5 people on ML, who would they be and what advice would you give to each person?

Temptress: Hmmmm......No one specifically......just be more honest in general..too many on here are scared to say hoe they feel, scared of confrontation I guess.....I say get it out there, discuss it calmly and resolve it. Don't back stab, I hate that. Temptress: how not hoe lol

Paxman: Best person to talk to?

Temptress: Ok well I like to talk, so anyone who responds is good for me, but I am close with DT, she's a good friend. And I like chatting with YB. there are a LOT I talk to, dont give them much choice lol

Paxman: lol which person would you most like to join your fam from outside the fam?

Temptress: YB, she'd keep the family chat up, Jun seems pretty cool. But I like my family as it is to be honest.

Paxman: Scariest person?

Temptress: No one, I dont scare easy...

Paxman: Mafioso you would most like to meet in real life?

Temptress: DT

Paxman: Mafioso you would most like to see a picture of?

Temptress: Voo, man of mystery LOL

Paxman: im pretty sure I wont get an answer, but ill try any way!: The one person you hate the most?

Temptress: lmao hate is such a strong word...... Temptress: dont hate anyone...

Paxman: your Fav thing about ML?

Temptress: Hmmm, the people Temptress: Hmmm, the people Temptress: oops doubled up

Paxman: can you tell us what you think of the various regular fams on ML and their dons?

Temptress: I honestly dont know enough about most of them to even begin to comment, I could only base comments on what I have heard and that wouldnt be fair. I do dislike one in particular, I despise the way they speak and behave, but will not give them the dignity of a mention by name.

Paxman: would that be the same person as the one you think is the biggest liar?

Temptress: No funnily enough, so thats two at least on my dislike list.....

Paxman: what has been your funniest moment on ML?

Temptress: No real stand out ones, there are some who know how to send good retorts to messages I like when they have a sense of humor about it even when we are warring...I told one guy who kept hitting me again and again he'd tapped my arse so much it was about time he bought me a drink....he said he would but didnt want to make tony jealous..I like that bit of happy banter =}

Paxman: What do you think of admin on ML and are there any changes you would like to see them make?

Temptress: They seems pretty cool, not had many dealings with them. And no I pretty much like it as it is....I am easily pleased! ;)

Paxman: lol! what has been your favourite round so far and why?

Temptress: All of them, not had a bad one yet!!!

Paxman: there hasnt been one which has sticked out as particularly enjoyable?

Temptress: No, not really been any BIG happenings for me anyway
Temptress: And sorry to be teacher but it's stcuk out not sticked =S

Temptress: oops stuck, maybe I should just stfu and learn to spell before I tell you huh?

Paxman: lol i normally edit out the parts about spellings but maybe ill keep them this time because theyre funny!

Paxman: lol is that something youd like to change or are you happy with the way things have gone?

Temptress: No I am happy being a backseat player, I'll leave the excitement to the others and do as I am told......and so many on my family will laugh at that, the boss in particular!

Paxman: lol what do you think the boss would say if he reads that?

Temptress: "She never does as she is told, because the stubborn woman hates being told anything"

Paxman: hehe true?

Temptress: Sadly yes, very!

Paxman: How would you describe your playing style?

Temptress: Chatty.
Temptress: Its what I do best


Paxman: haha!

Temptress: Or nosy lol

Paxman: lol do you have difficulty being friends with the enemy?

Temptress: Dont really see anyone as a particular enemy so no will happily be friends with most people. However if I feel ytou have treated me badly, or those I hold close, then you will be cut off in a second, I dont forgive easily.
Temptress: Bloody hell another random t in that sentence lol


Paxman: you have already mentioned the politics of the game a few times. Firstly, can you give us an explanation of what "politcs" in a mafia game actually entails and secondly, is this an aspect of the game you like/dislike?

Temptress: Politics = a lot of drama queens misreading messages and actions and making mountains out of molehills in my opinion....gets on my very last nerve.

Paxman: lol it must be hard for you to stay out of it as consig?

Temptress: I dont, I am terrible, cannot resist telling people how unreasonable and OTT they are being, which of course usually just makes the situation worse!! That's when my boss wishes he had a gag for me ;}

Paxman: hehe, its hard to keep quiet about something you feel strongly about! What would you say are the core values of your fam?

Temptress: Loyalty, commitment.

Paxman: Have you ever made a threat to anyone that worked? If yes what was it and to who?
Paxman: *whom lol

Temptress: No, I'm not one for threats, I'd rather 'advise' people...and nicely corrected by the way!

Paxman: hmm there can be a fine line between "advice" and "threat"

Temptress: Not if it's done with a smiley face at the end, surely? :)

Paxman: lol good point! What remaining ambitions do you have in the game?

Temptress: To have an anonymous round, killing the ones who get on my nerve ends LOL

Paxman: oh yes those two people you mentioned earlier, what were their names again?

Temptress: oh you know it was what's his name, and the other one thingy....LOL Nice try but no names!

Paxman: damn!
Paxman: You have already mentioned the word 'addicted'. On average, how many hours a day would you say you spend on the game?

Temptress: Well, depends on work, and family factors. Sometimes can be here silly hours a day, sometimes barely at all......also depends on who is here.

Paxman: how do you explain all the time you spend on the game to confused friends/family?

Temptress: I dont...I always have about four/five windows open, some with work in, some other internet sites, they mostly think I am working I think lol

Paxman: Imagine you had to explain to someone who knows nothing about mafia games what it is that makes it so addictive. What would you tell them?

Temptress: I dont think you'd ever understand unless you play...I didnt before I started playing, so I cant see how I would convince them...

Paxman: lol ok, i like hearing the answer to this question but im not sure ill get an answer today! Who have you been most dissapointed in?

Temptress: Honestly, mostly myself...I have moments where I do things on impulse, or say things on impulse, and then could kick myself after..but I NEVER learn!!!! That disappoints me

Paxman: any thing in particular you now regret?or too embarrassing to mention?

Temptress: About 40% of what comes out of my mouth at any one time? LOL

Paxman: hehe
Paxman: Time to show the love! who are your best friends on ML and for each person please give the reason(s) why you like them

Temptress: Tony...for obvious reasons, best thing to have happened to me in a long while. DT is another good friend, we have a LOT in common. And there are a lot of others I really like, but it takes me a while before I let people in too close. I need to really feel I can trust them. But to all of you I speak to on a regular basis, thanks, I appreciate you all....

Paxman: Would you say the game resembles the real life mafia and is this an important aspect of the game for you?

Temptress: No I dont think it does remotely, and no I dont care, I come here for fun and escapism, if I want real I'll watch the mews or go out of my front door, it's easy to find LOL Temptress: mews????? LMAO I'm a cat now, News!!!!

Paxman: haha it sounds funny!
Paxman: ok now for the personal questions. Feel free to answer these in as much or as little detail as you like.
Paxman: When were you happiest?

Temptress: When I realised I loved and was loved in return.

Paxman: Where would you most like to live?

Temptress: Oh thats a hard one...right now, I dont really know....not here where I am lol

Paxman: Which living person do you admire the most and why?

Temptress: My mother...for being who she is, and never letting life grind her down.

Paxman: What makes you depressed?

Temptress: Being apart from people I love.
Paxman: What is your most treasured possession?
Temptress: My Wizard of Oz memorabilia LMAO How sad is that????

Paxman: lol a little sad
Paxman: What was your most embarrassing moment?

Temptress: Oh so many!!! Used to work in a bar, was wearing an elasticated waist skirt, crouched down to fill up the bottle fridges, one of my colleagues stepped on my skirt whilst using the optics, I stood up, my skirt stayed down. Very busy bar, three deep, and there am I in just my top and knickers. Mortifying!

Paxman: ouch, in front of your work mates too!
Paxman: How do you relax?

Temptress: Like to watch TV, love Crime stuff and comedy, love to read, mostly crap, and am fond of a little drinkie every now and then. And family time is important too...

Paxman: What single thing would improve the quality of your life?

Temptress: More hours in the day......

Paxman: To whom would you most like to say sorry and why?

Temptress: To anyone who I have treated badly along lifes path. I'm not a bad person really.

Paxman: What does love feel like?

Temptress: Different depending on who with and the situation. Love for your family and friends is different as is love for a significant other. My current love situation is breathtaking...thoroughly amazing .

Paxman: Have you ever said 'I love you' and not meant it?

Temptress: Nope, never. If you dont mean it, please, please, dont say it, it is not a phrase that should just be thrown about.

Paxman: What was the greatest kiss of your life?

Temptress: Dont rate them, all special in their own way.

Paxman: Describe your ideal man.

Temptress: The man I am passionately in love with.

Paxman: When did you last cry and why?

Temptress: ughhhhh, do I answer this honestly? A few nights ago, and out of frustration, things arent how I would like them to be.

Paxman: Do you believe in God?

Temptress: yes

Paxman: What is your favourite book?

Temptress: Oh anything by Bill Bryson, he makes me laugh so much.

Paxman: oh yes i read a brief history of the world recently i think it was called, funny writer!
Paxman: favourite film?

Temptress: Read notes from a small Island when you get the chance, seriously funny stuff
Temptress: Wizard of OZ!!!!!! And yes I can hear the laughter people but I just dont care!


Paxman: lol favourite song?

Temptress: Lots.....cant resist a mushy love song. Am terrible at remembering titles though...I like the Aerosmith one, Don't want to miss a Thing I think it is, and love Norah Jones Come away with me.....two of my faves.





Paxman: fav word?

Temptress: close run thing between bugger and shit lol

Paxman: lol Who are what is the greatest love of your life?

Temptress: Close tie here between three....two of my family members who I love unendingly, and the man I love.

Paxman: What is your most unappealing habit?

Temptress: Being ornery LMAO I get irritable over the smallest things when I am in 'that mood' =} (ornery is a certain someones word for it)

Paxman: lol What is your favourite smell?

Temptress: the smell you get when you cut into a honeydew melon, sweet and fresh....

Paxman: What is the worst thing anyone has ever said to you?

Temptress: Too many to list a worst.

Paxman: And the nicest thing?

Temptress: I am in love with you.

Paxman: What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?

Temptress: more than one..quick temper, stubborness, inflexibility, moody, I could go on and on and on!

Paxman: What is the trait you most deplore in others?

Temptress: being needy and over dramatic

Paxman: If you could do anything with anyone for 1 hour, what would it be and with whom?

Temptress: Unprintable, with the man I love.....

Paxman: hehe
Paxman: If you could edit your past, what would you change?

Temptress: god we just dont have the time...but I suppose without my many many mistakes I wouldnt be who I am now?

Paxman: Finally what is the most important lesson life has taught you?

Temptress: You absolutely never know whats around the corner, so just hang on tight and enjoy the ride.

Paxman: ok thanks very much for your time
Paxman: Do you have any final shoutouts, thank yous or "advice" you would like to send out before we conclude?

Temptress: Thank you to anyone who tolerates me. I know it's not an easy job! And to a few on here...learn to chill out a little, it's a game, it's supposed to be fun! =}


Paxman: thanks! one very last question if thats ok?

Temptress: yep no worries...

Paxman: who are the two people on your dislike list?

Temptress: LOL I love your persistence!!! Its him, you know the one, and that other one...you know, that one! ;} It's been a pleasure Pax x

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice interview had a good read not 1 mention of poor old Z :(

damn Tony gonna be like readin it and see on each line

TONYG
TONYG
TONYG

haha :) lol godo interview :)

Anonymous said...

nice interview temptress :)

Anonymous said...

very nice interview temptress =) u got every reason to be proud of yourself. wish you all the best ;)
xx YB

lol more comments see ur mailbox

Anonymous said...

I agree with zero, "godo" interview Temptress. I can only recall speaking to you once (the round I came to spy in your fam, I found out mob's game-plan for the next 35 rounds), but you seem
like quite an interesting person! :drink:

Oh and your definition of mafia game politics was spot on!

Anonymous said...

A *eyes twitch* u bitch -_-' hahaha i will get u bak for this hahaha

Anonymous said...

man thought i would atleast got a hi or something lol thoguth we was friends well o well nice interview

Anonymous said...

man thought i would atleast got a hi or something lol thoguth we was friends well o well nice interview

Anonymous said...

Very Nice interview. Good Read..always heard about you never have spoken to you. =0)but still great interview.

Anonymous said...

Nice Temp and funny hehe =) xx

Anonymous said...

boring:(

Anonymous said...

You don't want to say Tarantino or is it just the thought of Penis?

Anonymous said...

I am boring aren't I "anonymous"? But then I never claim to be anything else, unlike some, and I dont spend my time badmouthing people. Shame you didnt leave your name so that I can avoid ever having to "bore" you again :)

And who are Tarantino? I dont think I'm aware of them? Hmmm, maybe I should pay more attention? :):):)

Anonymous said...

I loved your interview too Temp. Ignore the stupid anonymous people.

Xx