Tuesday 9 December 2008

Mr Blonde

Paxman: Name/Age/Location/Sex?

Mr_Blonde: Edward/29/Manila, Philippines/Male

Paxman: Profession?

Mr_Blonde: im working as a Medical Representative for a local drug company here, also im starting my own Sandwich franchise. Haha

Paxman: haha those are two very different things

Mr_Blonde: yes i hope I wont bore you bro

Paxman: Marital Status?

Mr_Blonde: Married, and i have a 4 month old daughter

Paxman: Congratulations, many sleepless nights I imagine!

Mr_Blonde: thanks, yeah, especially on the first 2 months, lol, i have to stay awake til morning thats why i play poker tourneys in ML, then later, i keep on losing cuz i am getting distracted when she cries, lol

Paxman: Ok lets get to the main subject we are here to discuss, your involvement with the online mafia world! When and how did it start?

Mr_Blonde: Mafia Games, well its really a long story bro, it all started in the year 2006, my friend Dennis aka Vincenzo_Vega knows i am fond of mafia movies, so he sent me a text message that says "So you wanna be a real mafioso huh? play the mafiaboss!!" i was laughing really hard, then i checked the website, i was just a noob, im hiring Whores and Carddealers, bootleggers and punks, im happy collecting and producing till they attack me and kill all my whores, lol i was really pissed then i hit back the guy 98 times, lol
Mr_Blonde: I also started my own fam, i named it after the place i live "Marcela" so my friend can easily find me, when he found me, he also attacked and looted me, haha

Paxman: lol! yes it is hard to get used to things at first. How long did it take you to figure out how to do things?

Mr_Blonde: i got hit badly by foundhell member, i was really pissed, i decided to join a family, a fake fam called The Fun Family, they are like a looter fam but they dont loot, they just teach noobs and then they teach me how to attack, when i learned attacking i got addicted and i hit the guy who hit me and the other members of his fam and they zeroed my fam, lol
Mr_Blonde: after that round i never saw my fam again, haha
Mr_Blonde: i was starting trouble and i didn’t really care bout the other members, lol, maybe thats why they didn’t want me in

Paxman: hehe so you were a trouble starter in the early days?

Mr_Blonde: yeah i am, lol every fam that i joined keeps booting me, if they dont like war, i leave them and then hit them and piss the off
Mr_Blonde: i love pissing big fams and union members, lol

Paxman: hehe it does sound like you were addicted to attacking! What is it about attacking that you enjoy so much?

Mr_Blonde: the adrenaline rush that time, also i want to build a reputation as a hitman, lol i guess most players want that
Mr_Blonde: most of my enemies became my friends because they liked the way i hit them, i love to catch them online so they would feel my revenge, lol and the chase was fun when they are travelling, my internet is still fast that time unlike now

Paxman: so now, 2 years later, do you still consider yourself an attacker or have you settled down now?

Mr_Blonde: settled down in ML, lol yeah im tired of hitting the attack button, and maxing rule in ML sucks a bit cuz you have to wait 24 hours to completely kill a player, thats why Mr_Penis keeps calling me gay these days, he miss the old Mr_Blonde from TMB, a few months ago we still check TMB just to attack families from Cleveland, then i finally got tired, our last war was with Rebels and Legacy

Paxman: hehe ok, lets go back again for a while before we get to the present! How many rounds did you play TMB for and what fams were you with?

Mr_Blonde: lol, in TMB, after the Fun Family, i joined the Vercetti cuz i like their name, and my boss always backs me up even if i start trouble, thats where i met Mr_Green, he was also a noob, then i brought my friend Nice_Guy_Eddie, Vicenzo_Vega,, and a female friend who later calls herself Ms_Blonde, all of us are just noobs, it was fun cuz we were watching each others back, when im offline and got hit, i check the guy who hit me and i saw that they were attacked by Green, or sometimes Vincenzo, and Eddie. Our 3rd round, we joined NCF cuz the Vercetti disappeared, then we got kicked out of the fam for hitting a PIC member cuz they were a NAP, not familiar with NAP back in those days, haha, so then after that i started my own fam Big_Cojonez, see how much of a noob i am, lol, when Green saw me, he asked for an invite, then the others followed, they were just 5 of us in that fam and we just hit our enemies from past rounds

Paxman: lol interesting, Mr Blonde, Ms Blonde and Mr Green.. do you like colors?

Mr_Blonde: lol, no, then the round after, we decided to hide, me and Vincenzo were watching Pulp Fiction, his name before was Vicenzo Vercetti he changed to Vicenzo Vega while having a beer,, was supposed to call it Reservoir Dogs i ask them to pick a name from reservoir dogs Mr_Pink, Mr_White, Mr_Blonde, Mr_Brown, so we can easily find each other when the new round will start, Mr_Green was suppose to be Mr_Pink but the name is already taken, they pick the other colors but did not use it, so the only name left was Mr_Blonde so i took it, our friend from NCF asked me what will be my name next round, i told him its Mr_Blonde, then he said "you gonna start the Tarantino Family?" i said yes, haha, so instead of Reservoir Dogs, we named it Tarantino, lol
Mr_Blonde: he was sarcastic when he said that, lol, cuz he really looked at us as noobs

Paxman: Yes I have heard much about Tarantino and how they are more of a 'cult' than a family. Tell us about the Tarantino philosophy.

Mr_Blonde: lol, most fams think they can recruit our members, but they cant really, haha, we can stay zeroed but no one will leave, we fought unions in TMB so we are used to getting zeroed, when you hit one of us, we will take 5 to 6 from you, like when i see my member got zeroed i wont sleep till i zero the whole fam, and my members also will do that for me, you saw that in ML, when Wolf hit Renegades, but you should have seen it on TMB, most of those that became my members are from Enemy families, our old Mr_Black came from the PLT union which we disbanded on our first round, he joined us cuz he noticed how we play and he is the only one responding to our attacks
Mr_Blonde: then we recruit noobs and train them to become killers first, after that they already figure how to play and how the game is played, after a year I met Wolf, i recruited him from Legacy, i told him he belongs to Tarantino so he joined us, Mr_Penis attacked me cuz he was going for killers rank that time, he has his own union, but i recruited him to play ML
Mr_Blonde: Playsafe is a friend my friend Raiders, Lefty, DM, and 9mm i recruited while im helping dr_gonzo in pissheads

Paxman: I see, do you consider yourselves as looters or do you do it just for the kills without worrying about taking their money?

Mr_Blonde: we just kill them, we send them back their money in TMB, lol
Mr_Blonde: sometimes we send them their money so they can get in range, haha
Mr_Blonde: in ML its different

Paxman: lol why do you think you are were so good at killing? What was your greatest strength? Smart play? Big Supporters? Or no fear?

Mr_Blonde: i studied the art of killing, not bragging but i can zero anyone if i really want to, some TMB people have experienced that and funny thing is they learned from me, My greatest strength is my fam, we dont really need Big supporters to win, actually if you check us we have supporter status but its really just the admin's money, lol, Wolf supports a bit, but we are trying to get back what he spends, i dont really fear anyone, its a game, just imaginary DU's and Ops, lol
Mr_Blonde: smart play also, we plan carefully and execute it with style, haha

Paxman: are there any secrets from the art of killing you are willing to share with us?

Mr_Blonde: lol, in TMB its easy, cuz of the maxing rule, i usually do drive-by hits to save some DU's and also to be able to kill ops without getting OOR, i start with the lower guys then hit the guys with the highest DU's last using reserves, also we usually tandem, if there's too many of them i use my paypal, hahaha

Paxman: lol it sounds like you have a lot to teach! Have you trained many people in the art of killing?

Mr_Blonde: yeah i did, lol, but most of them stopped playing when i took a break last year in TMB,, i stopped playing in February then when i came back in September, most of them are gone, only Green and Eddie were there, no more Mr_Black and Mr_White, Earl_McGraw and Jules_Winfield, lol then I met Fugazi and encourage me to play in ML.

Paxman: You mentioned that you love pissing off the big fams and unions. Im interested in your main motive for all this killing. Is it just because you enjoy it? Do you like to be a pain in the ass? Is it a supporter Vs free player thing? Or something else?

Mr_Blonde: we just enjoy it, we are not attention whores, lol, sometimes we do favors to friends, or protect the city that we are in
Mr_Blonde: i have nothing against big supporters, they keep the game alive,

Paxman: haha ok. You said that you took a break from TMB, what was the reason for this? Real life calling or did you get bored of it?

Mr_Blonde: real life calling, then when i start playing ML i quit it cuz i really got bored

Paxman: lol, what do your family and friends think of all the hours you spend on the games?

Mr_Blonde: my wife? she was pissed of course cuz i was like a zombie staring at the computer waiting for turns, then super pissed when she saw my credit card bill when i bought subs in TMB, but now in ML i told her i was winning the money back, but actually i still use it in the game if needed, lol now its ok with her if i play ML, it helps me to stay awake at night to watch the baby
Mr_Blonde: i said its better then womanizing at least im always at home and she can see me, lol

Paxman: haha! have you ever thought of bringing her to the game too?

Mr_Blonde: no, i tried but staring at the computer gives her a headache, maybe my kid, if she can already handle a mouse and a keyboard, lol

Paxman: ok, well lets get to the other game you've been talking about so much. When and why did you join ML?

Mr_Blonde: lol, not advertising ML, haha, its just its the only game i play now, i joined ML cuz Fugazi convinced me to play there, he found me on TMB and joined me, he said he liked our Philosophy, he even ranked a fam named Tarantino in ML round 7, i wasnt really playing it much, my first fam was with Mr_Loco, i just log in use my turns then log off, lol
Mr_Blonde: then, he invited me to join Voo's fam and then i bring my bros
Mr_Blonde: then Voo ranked me, then i decided to help him in return, then i learned poker from ML which got me hooked there

Paxman: lol, what did you like about ML at first? Quite a few people have mentioned they prefer that it is a smaller game here unlike TMB..

Mr_Blonde: at first i just play cuz Fugazi wants me to, then he asked me to learn poker so i ask my friend to teach me, then i played poker and get to know the people, most of them are nice unlike in TMB, most people who played poker became my friends in the game, thats also the reason i dont attack much
Mr_Blonde: and its easy to win here, round is unpredictable, and the maxing rule gives more chance for free players to win and protect the cash

Paxman: So you joined Fugazi's fam when you first joined the game?

Mr_Blonde: no he couldnt send invites that time so i joined Mr_Loco's, then round after he invited me and i invited my bros to Outlawz

Paxman: Oh yes I think this was the fam that became the mob union today. How did you like playing with them back then?

Mr_Blonde: lol, i was just attacking, then they ranked me so i have creds if they want me to hit someone, then Voo gave us our own fam, just got pissed cuz i been receiving lots of messages from people asking me for favors and they make final fams and they dont rank my bros

Paxman: i see, so you didnt enjoy working as part of a union?

Mr_Blonde: yeah, lol, so we left and tried to work on our own, if you can see our fam board there are no messages there, just people leaving and joining, haha, we dont talk much now cuz everyone already knows their part, we also we dont talk bout real life stuff much cuz we already done that in TMB

Paxman: lol you mean you already know everything about each other?

Mr_Blonde: yeah, we talked on YM or MSN most of the time, but we dont call each other by real names, lol

Paxman: it must be nice knowing everyone in your fam so well. do you trust everyone in your family completely?

Mr_Blonde: yeah, i completely trust them, i think even in real life

Paxman: ok lets have a few questions now about the ML community. Who would you say is the funniest person on ML?

Mr_Blonde: i think its Mr_Penis, but what he did last round was not funny, i would like to apologize to the people that he pissed,

Paxman: hehe would you like to expand on that?

Mr_Blonde: he made joke about DHW's gf, also about Jun, and i dont know who else, once he starts hit mouth it wont stop, Pls just block him

Paxman: Most annoying person?

Mr_Blonde: Penis? for the other players i guess, also Dytel in the past cuz he keeps messaging me before and threatening as if i will give a damn, lol
Mr_Blonde: also Shawn for some people cuz of the way he talks
Mr_Blonde: lol

Paxman: Stupidest person?

Mr_Blonde: hmmm, its hard, dont wanna comment on that,, dont wanna label people, i have a degree in psychology, and my professors told me that it is unethical, lol

Paxman: lol.. wow, well maybe you might answer yourself for the next question! Smartest person?

Mr_Blonde: maybe me, haha and my fam, a lot more smart players here than TMB i guess in their own way, Shawn is smart cuz he can convince people to work for him even if they cant understand him, DJ also cuz he knows how to establish his network, A and Madness cuz they know when to make a move, Voo cuz he can sucker people to spend so the jackpot will be bigger if he want to take it
Mr_Blonde: Fugazi and Juan are also smart in their own way

Paxman: Nicest person?

Mr_Blonde: in my fam its Wolf and Green, they always help me, outside my fam i guess A, he keeps his word, lol Juan and Fugazi are also nice people, and YB
Mr_Blonde: and i almost forgot Krazyone, cuz she recommend me for this interview, haha

Paxman: lol yes she did!

Mr_Blonde: thanks Krazy
Mr_Blonde: oh i forgot Farls
Mr_Blonde: he gave me advice on fatherhood

Paxman: Who do you trust the most?

Mr_Blonde: the most? i can trust everyone in my fam, and they know they can trust me, particularly Wolf, Green, Eddie, Playsafe, Penis,Yoko, DM, and Lefty

Paxman: Best Killer? and best collector?

Mr_Blonde: Killer, i guess me and Wolf, tho i dont have medals, lol, ask Shawn and DJ why, best collector in my fam is Lefty, he dont talk he just send money, lol
Mr_Blonde: sorry i love my own, lol

Paxman: lol.. Biggest rankwhore?

Mr_Blonde: Rankwhore? hehehe, if you mean people who earned creds and dont use it much i guess its…
Mr_Blonde: next question pls, lol

Paxman: Biggest Liar?

Mr_Blonde: Liar? you keep on sending me tough questions, hahaha, maybe its the guy who said he will zero us but did not do it, cant remember his name, lol

Paxman: lol its my job to ask tough ones too! ok Most honest person?

Mr_Blonde: most honest, i guess me, cuz i always try hard to keep my word, outside i guess its A cuz he keeps his word, Wolf and Penis are also honest in their own way, if they send you message that they will zero you they will do it, lol

Paxman: Most popular person on ML?

Mr_Blonde: maybe infamous, last round it was Penis, even admin banned him from making post in the message boards, most popular i guess is YB, everyone knows her, Juan and FUgazi too cuz they have friends in every fam, Madness, A, and Voo cause they always win

Paxman: Best person to talk to?

Mr_Blonde: about the game its Fug and Wolf, if you wanna laugh talk to Penis, if you wanna get mushy talk to YB

Paxman: Is there any player you would never hit not matter what happens between you?

Mr_Blonde: hmm, i guess its luca, he showed respect to my fam even we are still small and have no creds back then, also YB and Krazyone, i dont hit girls, lol

Paxman: haha what a gentlemen you are!
Paxman: Which person on ML would you most like to join your family?

Mr_Blonde: lol, thanks
Mr_Blonde: hmmm, supporters or not?
Mr_Blonde: supporters guess its Voo or A

Paxman: and free players?

Mr_Blonde: normal players it will be Farls and 13, i guess if they join us we can do more damage, cmon guys ask for invite, hahaha, you belong here

Paxman: lol. Most fanciable Mafioso?

Mr_Blonde: oh i guess its Krazy but she already has kids and i have a kid too, haha
Mr_Blonde: im glad im not, haha

Paxman: lol, you arent the first to say that!
Paxman: Mafioso you most suspect of being homosexual?

Mr_Blonde: Penis? he was asking me for a kiss when he was drunk, lol

Paxman: lol. Mafioso would you most like to meet in real life?

Mr_Blonde: lol, i guess my fam members, wanna take them to a bar and give them girls, lol and free drinks

Paxman: The one person you hate the most?

Mr_Blonde: i dont hate people even if they hate me, lol for me this is a game and should be fun, if you hate someone its easy to fuck him, no one is really safe if 9 people will work against him alone

Paxman: Mafioso you would most like to see a picture of?

Mr_Blonde: i already saw most of them, maybe A, he has a cartoon in his facebook

Paxman: Scariest person?

Mr_Blonde: me and my fam, once you wronged us in the past we'll haunt you for the rest of your online mafia career to get even, hahaha, just kidding
Mr_Blonde: if you move to another game we'll go there to fuck you up, lol

Paxman: lmao, that is quite scary!

Mr_Blonde: lol, most my guys are maniacs

Paxman: Person you most admire on ML?

Mr_Blonde: hard one, but i will try to answer, lol i really admire my fam members, we start from scratch and we worked our way up to the rankings cuz none of us are greedy, lol

Paxman: Person/Fam you would most like to hit?

Mr_Blonde: hmmm, both sides, Mob and Madhouse if i have loads of creds i want to zero them all, actually my dream is to win level 3 then im gonna buy loads of creds for my fam and zero the whole game just for fun, lol, cuz we already attacked the others, YMCH, Darkraiders, Renegades, and the other small fams, lol

Paxman: Ok getting back to your own personal ML story, I believe you have been leading the Tarantino family for quite a long time now on ML. How do you find being don? What do you like/dislike about the position?

Mr_Blonde: i like being Don, but i dont consider myself better then the others, we treat each other equally, the thing i hated the most bout being Don is when people are treating you like a "customer service" like noobs crying when they got hit or other fams got hit accidentally by a noob messaging you if you want war, if they want war its cool, just hit, no more talking, lol, if they want us to pay send us the bill and we are happy to pay

Paxman: oh so you have more of a democracy at Tarantino?

Mr_Blonde: Co-Dons are getting the mails, 9mm and Wolf mostly, pls dont send the mails to Penis
Mr_Blonde: yeah, we are democratic, lol,

Paxman: what do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of having this kind of system where you consult the fam before any big decisions?

Mr_Blonde: advantage is, no one will blame each other once shit happens, disadvantage is its hard to assign responsibilities to people, only those who are available usually do most of the hard work but its cool with them, sometimes i want to give them a break but i cant, lol

Paxman: interesting.. ok What would you say has been your favorite round on ML and why?

Mr_Blonde: the round Wolf won level 3 jp, and fam ranked 2nd, actually we could have made it to number 1 but my internet fucks up, haha, also the round we hit DJ, it was also a capped round

Paxman: What would you say was your worst round and why?

Mr_Blonde: our worst round, was when Dr_Gonzo and the others joined renegades, they thought DJ can help them to win, he even bought titanium and he did not get anything, then he quit the game, that round also i burned a lot of creds to rank the fam, but we only ended in 7th place
Mr_Blonde: after that round, we hit renegades, lol

Paxman: Who has been your biggest disappointment in the game?

Mr_Blonde: the round admin removed the "Transfer Turns" feature, i got 7 guys transfering creds to me, enough maybe to take down Big Supporters, but admin removed it as soon as they noticed we are building a "Credit Bank". Lol

Paxman: oh you think it was deliberate by admin just to stop your fam?

Mr_Blonde: yeah i think so, lol, i guess that would discourage supporters to buy turns, but its cool i guess, reminds me of the game that me and Green got owned, the admin there did not pay us then he shuts down his website, haha
Mr_Blonde: we always find ways on how to exploit a game, lol

Paxman: lol this brings me on to my next question. What do you think of admin on ML and are there any features you would like them to add or any rules you would like to see modified?

Mr_Blonde: i think they are cool, and they are really fair, any changes they make in the game, i think my fam can adjust, i dont want to change anything on ML, i think every feature there is what makes it unique

Paxman: How about the ranking system? Are you happy with it or would you like to see any changes there?

Mr_Blonde: im happy with it, normal players can compete with supporters if they play smart

Paxman: You mentioned earlier that supporters are needed to keep the game running and also that most of your guys are free players or if they are supporters, it is with admin's money! Do you think the game has a good balance between supporters and free players or do you think its too easy for supporters to do well with the credit card?


Mr_Blonde: yeah i guess, being a supporter is not an assurance that you can win a round, there are a lot of free player with loads of creds, enough to make supporters think twice before buying the round

Paxman: What remaining ambitions do you have for yourself and the family in ML?

Mr_Blonde: just wanna have fun, win some cash so i can buy Titanium subscriptions for my bros, then maybe before retirement, we'll zero the whole game, lol

Paxman: I believe that the Wankers family operate in a similar way to Tarantino. You both have a reputation for killing in different games and not being afraid to take on big supporters and unions, or offending anyone. You both, too, prefer to work independently rather than within a union. What do you think of the Wankers fam in comparison to your family and would you ever consider working closely with them?

Mr_Blonde: wankers are cool but we are different, our fam has no bigtime supporter, and in TMB we dont have connections, we just play for fun there, In ML we tried to work together but it did not work out well
Mr_Blonde: and we are noobs compared to them, haha

Paxman: I see. Which fam would you say you are the closest to in ML?

Mr_Blonde: ML? we have good relations with most the fams, but due to the nature of the game, relationships sometimes gets cold, YB, Mr_Purple, Fugazi, Darkhustle, DJ, A, Bono, Krazyone we used to talk a lot before because of poker, but when fams started to have conflicts we stopped communicating, though still talk to YB and A cuz they are naturally friendly
Mr_Blonde: its a competition, and everyone plays to win so i guess, we cant avoid conflicts

Paxman: How about Mahrlika? I believe you are always allies with them. What do you think of their family and their style of play on ML?

Mr_Blonde: oh sorry i forgot to mention them, they were very dear to me, we were from the same country, those i mentioned above were those we had conflicts, but we never had conflict with Maharlika, lol

Paxman: You've mentioned poker several times already. Who would you say are the best poker players on the game? And do you have any tips for people who are hoping to win the poker tournaments?

Mr_Blonde: good players? Peter_Griffin, i dont know where he is now, he beat me twice, Bono, 13, tonyg, sionx, dj, YB, Penis, 9mm, can i include myself? tips to win? the moment you feel your opponents are on msn and cheating you, go All-in and then close the browser, lol
Mr_Blonde: i forgot Andika, Kasih, and Lastrites they are also good

Paxman: haha maybe thats something for admin to look into!

Mr_Blonde: yeah, they should, and they should schedule tourneys earlier than the usual, usually starts 3Am in my place so im sleepy most of the time, lol

Paxman: If you could give advice to 5 people on ML, who would they be and what advice would you give to each person?

Mr_Blonde: Farls, comeback home, 13, you belong here bro, Penis, stop talking trash, to supporters, drop more cash, and to the noobs just keep on playing, you keep the game alive, and start your own thing and hold on to it

Paxman: who would you say is the best looter on the game?

Mr_Blonde: Penis wants me to tell you that he is the best looter, lol

Paxman: How many hours a day do you spend on the game and would you say you are addicted?

Mr_Blonde: i used to spend almost 10 to 12 hours before, but now i only spend 5 to 6 hours, i guess im more addicted before

Paxman: what do you think makes such a simple game so addictive?

Mr_Blonde: being someone that you cant be on real life, the adrenaline rush, and the people you meet,. mafia games are cool cuz you dont have to spend anything to win the $$ jackpot, (sounds familiar) lol

Paxman: lol ok finally before we move on to the personal questions, what would you say has been your funniest moment/memory from your time on ML?

Mr_Blonde: funniest was when Penis pretended he is a female and call herself mrs.pink, then she copied YB's profile message, hahahaha, a lot of players actually believed he is a female, some fam members are flirting with him, hahaha

Paxman: ok now for the personal questions. Feel free to answer these in as much or as little detail as you like.

Mr_Blonde: cool

Paxman: When were you happiest?

Mr_Blonde: when my daughter was born bro, , hard to explain the feeling, it was a different experience, lol, i was scared and at the same time very excited

Paxman: What is your most treasured possession?

Mr_Blonde: my daughter, she completes me, awww,, hahaha if anyone would try to hurt her they will sleep with the fishes, lol

Mr_Blonde: Now you are starting to sound like Oprah, haha

Paxman: lol
Paxman: lol I see you are a killer in real life too! Which living person do you admire the most and why?

Mr_Blonde: no im not bro, im just a geek, lol but once they touch my family, they will see the darkside of me, haha, the living person i admire the most would be, those who are helping other less fortunate people in their own little way, no cameras, no publicity, no political motives, just out there doing what they can to make the world a better place to live.

Paxman: How do you relax?

Mr_Blonde: i go out with my wife and kid at the mall when we have time, then sometimes, my buddies visit me at the house then we drink and sing Frank Sinatra's "My Way" in a karaoke/videoke, lol, after that i play ML

Paxman: What was your most embarrassing moment?

Mr_Blonde: in real life? lol, a lot bro, cant think of a particular moment now, haha, i think about them and i still get embarassed,

Paxman: What makes you depressed?

Mr_Blonde: am not the depressive type, just sad but not depressed, when people promised me something and did not honor that promise i feel sad, also when a love one dies i get sad

Paxman: What does love feel like?

Mr_Blonde: hard to explain that one, lol if you are talking bout erotic love maybe i can, lol

Paxman: lol ok erotic love

Mr_Blonde: hahaha, next question pls, lol

Paxman: Have you ever said 'I love you' and not meant it?

Mr_Blonde: a lot of times, i dont know maybe i mean it or maybe not, lol so far no one is complaining that i did not really loved them, too bad i can only marry one, haha now i cant show this interview to my wife, lol

Paxman: When did you last cry and why?

Mr_Blonde: i cry everytime someone dies in my family, last was my grandfather, he was a cool grandpa, i learned a lot from him, and he is a badass, i remember in high school, he almost cut my ear with a knife for wearing an ear ring, he said earrings are for gays and drug addicts, not kidding . But he was able to raise me well, earlier you ask me bout the living person i admire, was supposed to say its him but he is no longer living,

Paxman: Do you believe in God?

Mr_Blonde: God, i guess, i dont know, sometime i get confused for reading a lot of stuff bout philosophy and psychology, but yeah i guess there is a Supreme Being watching all over us

Paxman: What is your favorite book?

Mr_Blonde: Myth of Sisyphus by Albert Camus, also Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Doesteyovsky, i hope i spelled them right, lol

Paxman: What is your favorite word?

Mr_Blonde: i love to hear "Yes", i hate "No", especially when you are selling something, lol

Paxman: Describe your ideal woman

Mr_Blonde: my wife, she is tough, she was able to eliminate her competitors, lol i love to have someone who can raise my kids well in case i accidentally die,

Paxman: What was the greatest kiss of your life?

Mr_Blonde: cant remember, sorry, lol

Paxman: What is your most unappealing habit?

Mr_Blonde: im a dick at times, lol

Paxman: lol
Paxman: What is your favorite smell?

Mr_Blonde: my kid’s hair

Paxman: What do you most dislike about yourself?

Mr_Blonde: dislike about myself? i trust people easily

Paxman: What do you most like about yourself?

Mr_Blonde: , i can retain memories longer than other people, that one makes me feel special, lol

Paxman: but you cant remember the greatest kiss?

Mr_Blonde: i can, haha, but i have a selective memory, lol

Paxman: What is your favorite song?

Mr_Blonde: Stuck in the Middle by Steeler Wheelers? lol nah, in real life i love music. bossa nova, croon, geek rock, and brit pop, also local music.

Paxman: What is the worst thing anyone has ever said to you?

Mr_Blonde: in the game? "you are a loser in the game and in real life", lol the fucking guy does not even know me, hahaha

Paxman: And the nicest thing?

Mr_Blonde: "you are the man, in the game, in real life, and poker" lol
Mr_Blonde: FUg said that
Mr_Blonde: lol

Paxman: What is the most important lesson life has taught you?

Mr_Blonde: family is the most important, in the game and in real life, lol

Paxman: What has been your biggest disappointment?

Mr_Blonde: in the game? friends leaving the fam cuz they thought we cant make it

Paxman: and in real life?

Mr_Blonde: my best friend turned his back on me, after i helped him a lot of times,

Paxman: How would you like to be remembered?

Mr_Blonde: in the game? the noob who made it big? lol

Paxman: lol and in real life?

Mr_Blonde: entrepreneur of the year for 2010? lol

Paxman: How often do you have sex?

Mr_Blonde: next question pls
Mr_Blonde: lol

Paxman: What is the closest youve come to death?

Mr_Blonde: got beaten by 3 guys in high school and they took my watch, they almost stabbed me to me death, then a vehicle came and they ran,
Mr_Blonde: they escaped

Paxman: If you could edit your past, what would you change?

Mr_Blonde: nothing much, just little mistakes

Paxman: If you could do anything with anyone for 1 hour, what would it be and with whom?

Mr_Blonde: to my grandpa and uncle, just wanna drink with them and have fun for one hour, but they are gone now, wasnt there in their last days cuz i got very busy with work and i failed to visit them

Paxman: ok thanks very much Mr Blonde. Do you have any final shoutouts or curses you want to send out?

Mr_Blonde: lol, Just wanna say thanks to my family, my closest buddies, Mr_Green, The_Wolf, Mr_Penis, Nine_Milli, Lefty_2_Guns, DM, Playsafe, Nice_Guy_Eddie, Vicenzo_Vega, and the new guys, Sunny, All_In, Mousey, Bear, VikingSS, Charlie, denzio, screwball, Jacolero, Stonecold, The_Buckster, Nola1010, Sneak, i appreciate all your effort fam, keep up the bad work!!

Mr_Blonde: hope i did not forgot anyone, my buddies outside, Juan_Dela_Cruz,
Tapalodo, and Fugazi, and Krazyone for this interview, thanks Paxman for giving us a chance to be heard.

Paxman: lol you are welcome. I have one final special question sent to me by Mr Penis to ask you

Mr_Blonde: lol now?

Paxman: yes, he asked 'when you won the jp why didnt you buy a new internet connection?’

Mr_Blonde: lol, i did, it isn’t installed yet

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice interview Blonde i enjoyed reading it also u mentioned the word zero so much i thought uwere talking about me even tho i dont know u lol

nice interview bro :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Blonde . Nice one .. way to go talking about me why everyone talk about me for hehehe.. Yah we gotta play poker again .. soon and no it wasnt boring yours was way better then mine was... Thank you for your kind words.. =0)

Anonymous said...

very nice interview

Anonymous said...

LOL..I ENJOY READ IT.. TODAY WE GOT PISSED WHEN WOLF ACCOUNT GOT SUSPENDED..


-N I L P A H C _ E I L R A H C -

Anonymous said...

Nice interview Ed. It was interesting learning about the history of Tarantino! Four things:

1) entrepreneur of the year for 2010.. lol why not 2009?

2) I KNEW something was strange about that Mrs Pink person

3) I like the way you say next question pls when you dont want to answer lol

4) Hands off Farls! Hes coming to us if he ever leaves Tarallo!

Anonymous said...

nice interview bro

Mr.Blonde Manny Pacquiao of mafia online games

lol

Farls said...

nice interview blondie!!!

i think best so far, including mine lol

and guys no fighting over me please ; )