Friday 28 November 2008

KrazyOne

Paxman: Name/Age/Location/Sex?

Krazyone: Shelli /35/ Denver, Colorado/ female

Paxman: Profession?

Krazyone: haha thats a good question what do i want to be when i grow up Krazyone: I currently just finished schooling an have a offer in the Computer Biz. I am a Tech on the side for friends

Paxman: well good luck with your career in computing!

Krazyone: thanks lol

Paxman: Marital status?

Krazyone: i am single at the moment but seems i have a stalker lol

Paxman: hehe yes we will get to that later. Ok so tell us about how you first discovered the online mafia world?

Krazyone: Oh here is where it gets a lil crazy
Krazyone: I was with Grizzly in RL and i would watch him and watch him one night i asked him so what is the deal with this game why you always playing
Krazyone: his answer was. haha babe there is something the game can give me that you cant and there is something you so can give me the game can not. so i had to see for myself so here i am
Krazyone: I did do TMB before for a bit thou did not like it


Paxman: ok.. so you and Grizzly used to be a couple?

Krazyone: Yes were still great friends thou

Paxman: thats good to hear. So how did you find it at first? Was it confusing playing the game?

Krazyone: Oh yes it was he taught me everything thou. i would get so annoyed i couldnt figure it out

Paxman: so what name did you play under in those early days and why?

Krazyone: that was a hard pick for me I have had MobGirl
Krazyone: and the reason is at first i really didnt want everyone to know my age so i thought Girl fit me even thou i am a girl haha but more of a Lady

Krazyone: it only stayed a few rounds and off to Krazy it was


Paxman: haha and what is the significance of Krazy? Does it match your personality?

Krazyone: Oh god yes .. I tend to be on the Krazy Side of life

Paxman: You mentioned that you already tried TMB but didnt like it much, why did you take to ML more?

Krazyone: I like the style much better and I didnt really like the people on Tmb and grrr the families I know there are good ones but i just couldnt find my spot its like your a chic they wanted you but thats not what i wanted. Take me seriously cuz thats how i am

Paxman: interesting, mafia games all seem to be very male dominated. Tell us about the advantages and disadvantages of being one of the few girls around

Krazyone: haha. hmmz Krazyone: the advantages are great in some cases if you are the type that likes that type of advantages in which i found them funny Krazyone: disavantages you’re not taken serious. i think there are more advantages cuz us girls show up and show them how things are done

Paxman: would you say you are the type that likes that kind of advantages?

Krazyone: No cause i have made some great friends. i dont want to be favored cuz i am a female show me what to do and i will do it dont offer crazy nonsense to get me to join or what not

Paxman: are there other girls around who you think do like those advantages?

Krazyone: Ya I do think so. Probably going to piss them off but ya really think i care.. lmfao

Paxman: hehe care to mention any names?

Krazyone: you really want to start some drama.. i think i will leave that blank and if they are offended then hell we will find out .. haha thats there game then so be it.

Paxman: ok. So tell us about your time on your favorite game, which I believe is ML. What fams have you been with since you first joined and what round was this?

Krazyone: oh boy i started in the lamest family ever Krazyone: everyone hated my don and i got to believe he was one the biggest noobs ever. Krazyone: I cant even remember the family name at the moment but i believe his name was boston78 and another i cant seem to remember either
Krazyone: then i moved to The_Return now that was a family
Krazyone: oh i watched since early but joined in really started playing in round 9 i believe so

Paxman: oh another long term player. So The_Return was the first proper family you joined? Who was the don and how did you like it?

Krazyone: Yes they were a very together close knit family there was a couple that didnt like me at first cuz me and grizz he was there and well that changed fast .. Krazyone: At the time i believe it was Logic but Afro and him switched off and on Krazyone: I liked the people the interaction between them it was a family family more then a group of peoples just there and never spoke

Paxman: do you have any good memories from your time with The_Return you would like to mention?

Krazyone: oh boy you want me to use my brain dont you lol Krazyone: I think i am sure there was but with all the drama an the switch up i have let go of them.

Paxman: hehe. So was The_Return a family by itself or was it part of one of the unions?

Krazyone: At the time we weren’t part of any union we were just The_Return and by that we came back no matter what every Round stronger and stronger

Paxman: I see, but you later joined a union?

Krazyone: well then they made us part of a union which sucked Krazyone: The_Return had massive drama at the time towards the end and they just thought we should go to tarallo in which i dont think that was there name heck probably was i dont remember but that was hell

Paxman: you prefer working within a single family rather than with a union or you didnt like the Tarallo union?

Krazyone: haha didnt like is a understatement thou i have some good friends over there Krazyone: i would prefer single at the time, union is good more people working towards the goals i guess

Paxman: ok, we'll get to your friends later. How did you come to leave The_Return and where did you move to next?

Krazyone: well The_Return fell so to say. and we went with tarallo and them for a while but we all spilt up after i think one round cuz of that Krazyone: I went to baby i believe.
Krazyone: where ever you found Grizzly you would find Krazyone


Paxman: So you were a two person team, always playing together?

Krazyone: Yes . always we still play together i have just moved familys this round Krazyone: In which i am sorry i know i am breaking rule 13 dhw haha

Paxman: lol what is rule 13?

Krazyone: No Family Jumping lmfao

Paxman: haha so out of all the fams you have been with what would you say has been your favorite?

Krazyone: Slammers of course that was fun rounds and Madhouse Krazyone: i so know i am forgetting
Krazyone: eh sorry juandelacruz
Krazyone: I was part of them for a long time eh I lied I didn’t go to baby right way I went to them

Krazyone: Maharlika. And that’s where I began learning to loot. I never really like it but I love to hit. Haha I had ran the family off and on for many rounds. I also was Bank many rounds as well. We had some fun times in Maharlika haha. Love you guys.

Paxman: lol you sure have broken rule 13 many times

Krazyone: yes many times Krazyone: but I get bored easy

Paxman: ok well let’s get to some questions about your opinions on the ML community

Krazyone: Okay lets.. haha Krazyone: Oh yeah and everyone wants to know when butcher is getting interviewed

Paxman: Who would you say is the funniest person on ML?

Krazyone: lol Krazyone: oo that is easy that would be Chucky oh but A sometimes

Paxman: Stupidest person?

Krazyone: shawn

Paxman: any reason?

Krazyone: hehe do they allow bad language.

Paxman: as bad as you like

Krazyone: yes shawn Krazy still fucken hates you ..
Krazyone: I have tried to mend it but I told that fool so many times I am a chic and he just caught on a couple rounds ago

Krazyone: he loves to call me a whore and slut and such stupid shit like it makes him smart or something it rather makes him Stupid.


Paxman: Nicest person?

Krazyone: that’s a hard one
Krazyone: there are so many

Krazyone: Jun Taka Dhw Yoh-boo wow I know so many that are great

Krazyone: no one get mad please.. lmfao


Paxman: hehe but number one?

Krazyone: well with everything i have been through since I joined I have to say Jun she ma girl

Paxman: Biggest rankwhore and why?

Krazyone: wow there is many
Krazyone: Shawn is one and why? He is so far up voo's ass


Paxman: Most fanciable Mafioso?

Krazyone: Oh shit
Krazyone: There is one he knows who he is I still have a wonderful Fantasies of him


Paxman: Who do you trust the most?

Krazyone: Grizzly

Paxman: Smartest person?

Krazyone: hands down A. but there’s also madness and JuanDelacruz gessh i have to have one huh

Paxman: Mafioso you most suspect of being homosexual?

Krazyone: lmfao not good question to ask me
Krazyone: haha Shawn, but others think there is a few of them.


Paxman: Best person to talk to?

Krazyone: just one
Krazyone: come on gotta give me at least 30

Paxman: as many as you like but tell me your number one too

Krazyone: lmfao
Krazyone: oh boy

Krazyone: well in the game its Jun and Taka
Krazyone: but I have many
Krazyone: I love you guys

Paxman: Mafioso would you most like to meet in real life?

Krazyone: Jun
Krazyone: but there is a few


Paxman: The one person you hate the most?

Krazyone: that’s easy
Krazyone: Shawn


Paxman: I had a feeling that was coming! Person you most admire on ML?

Krazyone: Grizzly
Krazyone: wow but DHW and many others are up there

Paxman: Person/Fam you would most like to hit?

Krazyone: well if they would stop changing there names but hands down Mob /Tarallo
Krazyone: oh yah not to leave out shawn but have many times in the past

Paxman: Mafioso you would most like to see a picture of?

Krazyone: A come on A stop being a mystery …. Lol

Paxman: Fav thing about ML?

Krazyone: The people

Paxman: Most loyal Mafioso and who they are loyal to?

Krazyone: pretty much all of madhouse. We are all very loyal to Dhw and Madness
Krazyone: well even thou they think I am not any more I am still very with them all


Paxman: Ok, the question I’m sure you've been waiting for. Tell us about your best friends on ML and please give a reason for each one

Krazyone: this might take a minute haha
Krazyone: Grizzly he is my best friend in RL and the Game
Jun she is like my daughter she is the greatest always there when ever I need her. Taka-LordKen my bro have fun in Hawaii with the fiancĂ©, he always there when I need him. A cuz he keeps me going, Loves to make sure I Laugh all the time. Dhw he keeps me in check, most the time. Lol gotta love that dhw.. lol H we share the same hate for NEB lol, he so needs to stay out of them corn fields lol Luca oh cuz he just keeps it funny at time. Great guy Yoh-Boo she is great to talk to. Great Gal.. If I forget you please I am sorry there are so many of you Madness he has been a great person through out Juan delaCruz always there for me great friend, by the way come out of hiding already Tapalodo same with taps always a great person and friend .always looking out for me. King Of NewYork- Hustla.. Always giving me great advice keeping it So Real. Great Friend. Joker now joker what can I say love ya man. he is just Joker Crazy man himself. Sleeper n his girl Knuckles these two remind me of me an grizz lol but they are awesome TAZZ is a great friend love going and doing shit talk mails with him.. lol Mickey was a great friend unsure where he went, Mr Purple great friend, great to talk to just about anything. DarkHustle perfect person to talk to great advice, Logic my pothead friend gotta love him, Crimes just cuz haha, Afro wasn’t for a long time but we have made our mends, Skoal he is just plain funny haha, just got to know him really. Chucky this my son in the game of course love him, Loco can’t forget my other son love you loco Bud-chic Now this is MA girl she keeps it so real miss the hell out of her.. Skull you are my Bro and is always there for me. EZ what else he is The Man. Always has my back. Murk great person another one of my Sons. Not sure where he has gone thou. Sinox can’t forget the girls she is great. Freak he is just freak great combo krazy and freak .. lol DJ wild man..lol Emcee Stalker see he thinks I am his but in reality he is mine.. lmfao Donwhitey Crazy Youngin. haha Krazyone: wow is that too many? But I am sure there will always be new friends to make.. Through out the ML

Paxman: Who are your worst enemies on ML and why?

Krazyone: Shawn I would have to say is one cuz we just don’t like each other.. He is a piss head. There really aren’t any others unless they are hiding

Paxman: ok getting back to your person playing experience. What would you say has been your favorite round and why?

Krazyone: it would have to be the round I took 1st in lvl 1 I believe
Krazyone: well i have never cared about ranking I am there to play an all and im not even close to being a rankwhore haha
Krazyone: the only down fall of that is I didn’t even get to finish the round i ended up in the hospital for a week

Krazyone: there are so many rounds with slammers that were great, war after war. i love to take people out lol and with madhouse it was the same way


Paxman: were the two events connected, going to hospital and winning lvl 1?

Krazyone: well some believed cuz i was stressed cuz eor's are pure madness hah. But no they were not

Paxman: Your worst round and why?

Krazyone: last round. Because I felt I lost myself
Krazyone: no but there was one round
Krazyone: where oh Shawn boy thought it would be cute to put a hit on me and they kept me zeroed all rounds that sucked


Paxman: On average, how many hours a day do you spend on ML?

Krazyone: well if you would ask one person hehe he would tell you all night and day. I used to spend 4 to 5 hours am down to maybe 3 unless it’s boring Krazyone: okay am keeping it short on the 4 to 5 probably was a lot longer

Paxman: that is quite a long time! What do you think makes such a simple game so addictive?

Krazyone: yah if you would have asked me that rounds ago I would have told you it was a just a simple game. But it’s the people really the ML community is a very close knit group of people
Krazyone: you just gotta sign in and see who hit who and where the drama is. Keeps you laughing it’s the thrill of what is going happen next.. I think.. haha


Paxman: would you say you are addicted to it? Does it get in the way of every day life?

Krazyone: Oh no it will never get in the way of my everyday life. Well eor might at times now that they changed it up to 10day rounds. Asses. lol but it has at times come a problem. I am addicted to it yes lmfao

Paxman: lol have you thought about quitting?

Krazyone: everyday. I have wanted to leave many times last 5 rounds

Paxman: What would you say has been your Funniest moment on ML?

Krazyone: that would be with A he is SUCH a weirdo sometime he loves to prank me I never know what’s coming my way with that man

Paxman: maybe a tough question to answer, who would you say you have been most disappointed by?

Krazyone: there was one I was highly disappointed in Dytel many rounds ago

Paxman: care to expand?

Krazyone: this was a point when you could send credits off to people and they would collect for you and well just say many were very disappointed in what he chose to do that round
Krazyone: many felt let down by what he did, but everyone is past all that now (so don’t come kill me alright) LOL


Paxman: Which person would you most like to join your union from the other union?

Krazyone: taka

Paxman: why?

Krazyone: cuz he needs to leave them he is too good a person to be there

Paxman: What do you think of admin on ML and are there any changes you would like to see them make?

Krazyone: I think there all good people.. Always have listened to us even when we were annoying well most the time. Haha Take us back to 7day rounds damnit Krazyone: lol

Paxman: Emcee told us in his interview that he thought you were his sexy stalker. What is your response to this and is this the start of a blossoming romance on ML?

Krazyone: haha
Krazyone: yah never know what can happen he is a great friend.. *peeks around the corner * aww I don’t see him lmao I am rather flattered by that thou. Maybe the sexy part. But I really think it’s the other way around. I think he stalks me.. lol


Paxman: ok now time for the personal questions. Feel free to answer these in as much or as little detail as you like.

Krazyone: ok the party starts lol

Paxman: When were you happiest?

Krazyone: I would have to say when I was with Grizzly

Paxman: Where would you most like to live?

Krazyone: Cali Krazyone: I miss the ocean

Paxman: How do you relax?

Krazyone: I like to turn on the music and just chill have a drink or two.. Yes even thou I shouldn’t be drinking

Paxman: What is your most treasured possession?

Krazyone: My children

Paxman: oh how many do you have?

Krazyone: I have 4 I have twins that are 17 I could almost start my own ML family with my children and such ..lol

Paxman: any message for them if they read this?

Krazyone: I love you even thou your making me old ... LOL you mean the world to me best thing I have ever done in this world

Paxman: What makes you depressed?

Krazyone: That my father is very ill and that some things keep changing in my personal life that I have no control over

Paxman: What was your most embarrassing moment?

Krazyone: haha Krazyone: I can’t remember any

Paxman: Which living person do you admire the most and why?

Krazyone: My father I admire him for what he has done for me an the things he has over come and still is fighting to overcome to this day.

Paxman: What single thing would improve the quality of your life?

Krazyone: to stop drinking and smoking.. Yes Jun I tried it hasn’t been the easiest thing for me

Paxman: What is your favorite book?

Krazyone: right now it’s You've been Warned by James Patterson.

Paxman: What is the closest you’ve come to death?

Krazyone: it was when I lost my daughter

Paxman: When did you last cry and why?

Krazyone: this morning
Krazyone: oh why

Krazyone: haha.. cuz I am emo no really that’s was a joke.. hah.

Krazyone: cuz every morning I tend to reflect on my dad and someone else and what I have or am going lose its rough! Yes krazy is a softy too


Paxman: What is your favorite word?

Krazyone: you suck Krazyone: haha sorry

Paxman: What is your favourite smell?

Krazyone: Grizz .. No but really I love the smell outside when it just rained..

Paxman: What does love feel like?

Krazyone: Oh its pain Krazyone: but can be the best pain you have ever felt

Paxman: Have you ever said 'I love you' and not meant it?

Krazyone: nope never

Paxman: Do you love me?

Krazyone: I don’t know you.. You want me to love you
Krazyone: lol

Paxman: lol
Paxman: What was the greatest kiss of your life?

Krazyone: oh it melted me
Krazyone: you can never forget that one kiss that just buckles your knees and takes you places you didn’t even know was there


Paxman: If you could edit your past, what would you change?

Krazyone: that is a hard question cuz there is something’s I do regret but there are things I wouldn’t change for the world I have live learned and loved from them, but I think I would change my greatest loss

Paxman: What is your most unappealing habit?

Krazyone: I bite on my fingers nails
Krazyone: that is worst habit ever


Paxman: What is the worst thing anyone has ever said to you?

Krazyone: that I was a worthless piece of shit and I would never amount to anything.. And I would like to say to them ‘In your Face bitches’. I am somebody.

Paxman: and nicest thing?

Krazyone: that I was pretty... Is that shallow? lmao
Krazyone: no really nicest thing would have been that I was a great person.


Paxman: What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?

Krazyone: sometimes that I am such a push over..

Paxman: What is the trait you most deplore in others?

Krazyone: that they take advantage of others. Mistreat and belittle them.

Paxman: How often do you have sex?

Krazyone: haha not enough

Paxman: Fav song?

Krazyone: hmm that’s a hard one I like all different types of music but at the moment this is my favourite
Krazyone: I would have to say Daddy's Hands by Holly Dunn



Paxman: What keeps you awake at night?

Krayone: right now many things. But I just can’t go there!

Paxman: How would you like to be remembered?

Krayone: as a loving mother a great friend. Just all around a good person

Paxman: If you could do anything with anyone for 1 hour, what would it be and with whom?

Krayone: I would want to go play pool with grizz and just chat he is the best.

Paxman: Tell us a joke

Krayone: oh boy Krayone: I so can’t remember any good ones

Paxman: And the final person question, what is the most important lesson life has taught you?

Krayone: That you need to face your fears head on and overcome anything that comes your way with your head up and heart strong.

Paxman: ok thanks very much for your time and your wisdom! Any final shoutouts you have before we finish?

Krayone: Well I love you all. You know who you are... And thank you for your time paxman.


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

whee nice interview ;) hehe

Anonymous said...

OMG i am going bore everyone.. lmfao

Anonymous said...

you are not...*rolls eyes*

Anonymous said...

*goes thru krazyones garbage cans

Anonymous said...

=) Very nice interview Krazy, enjoyed reading it as much as any other interview. And no you didnt bore me at all :) You're a very interesting, friendly and wise Lady as u call yourself. You're one of the ones I ask for advice about things here on the game, thanks for that :)
Hope everything will be ok in your life. I know you can't change things but hope you can live with what's happened and what will happen in the future

Hugs, Yoh-Boo

Anonymous said...

what you lookin for there Emcee, all her old underwear is in the recyclin bin not the garbage cans....

Haha nice interview Momma bear... drinks are on me ;)

Anonymous said...

kraaaaazzzzyyyy!!

VERY cool interview. Thanks for all the nice things you said :) Funniest part:

Paxman: Stupidest person?

Krazyone: shawn

Paxman: any reason?

Krazyone: hehe do they allow bad language.

Paxman: as bad as you like

Krazyone: yes shawn Krazy still fucken hates you ..
Krazyone: I have tried to mend it but I told that fool so many times I am a chic and he just caught on a couple rounds ago

Anonymous said...

nice interview i say tahts for talking more about your life so i can learn even thought i think i new more lol

so mean dotn belive that u like jun more it looks like (ME CRYING OVER HERe) JK well krazy u always no im here when your sad or anythign and plz never leave

Anonymous said...

so silly Taka..krazy loves us both the same

but hes right dont go anywhere...need you around always

Anonymous said...

NICE ONE SIS

Anonymous said...

Nice interview Krazy =) didnt know you that well but i do now!! friend here for like =) bigger hugs than YB left hehe xxx

Anonymous said...

Dam ialways make a mess of my words!!! life i ment =( S~A hehe

Anonymous said...

Thanks Love you ALL HUGSSSSSSSSSSSS